Where can I buy kaolin clay??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I see it at TKB, but they have a minimum order of $15 required.........is there anywhere else I can it??

I looked at ebay & the shipping is outrageous, always is on ebay IMO.

thanks, I ordered from coastal scents..........although I'm worried about how much 1 lb of it is gonna be, LOL!! I hope it works as I think I might have a lifetime supply of it now!! I just want to use it as a primer to help with oil control.

the ones from "fromnaturewithlove" were all colored & I was worried they might not work for me cuz of that

LOL I forgot about Coastal Scents. Thanks for a new site to add to my favorites=)

I've never ordered from them before...............looks like they carry a lot of stuff.

You may be able to find it locally at an herbal shop, the kind of shop that sells dried herbs, vitamins, and such. I called a few before I found one that stocked clays.

Have You Heard Of The Conservitory.com They Will Have Evrything You Need And The Price's Aren't Bad Either..

Costal Scent Is Another One...

There Are A Few That Sell This Stuff Mybe You can Google It ..Ok

Jamillah

Just wanted to update that I received my order a few days ago & I am LOVING the kaolin clay, I put it on under my MMU & it really keeps me oil free for most of the day!!

Originally Posted by fishchick72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just wanted to update that I received my order a few days ago & I am LOVING the kaolin clay, I put it on under my MMU & it really keeps me oil free for most of the day!! Glad it's working for you! Kaolin Clay is awesome. It is in my foundation and finishing powder. It makes a world of difference with oily skin.
**Side Note: Kaolin Clay is in Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask. I've use it for years. I read the ingredients the other day and saw "Kaolin Clay". The mask is amazing and I bet the Kaolin in it is a BIG reason why. Oh, it's also in their "Mud Mask". It's really good too! I love Queen Helene!

yeah, kaolin clay is in my mario badescu drying mask that I love. I couldn't live without that mask!

Hi all - I also purchased Kaolin Clay a while back and have been using it (straight up now that it's summer) as my "finishing dust." It works great. I don't look "chalky" nor does it make me look "Casper" white
rotfl.gif
. I purchased mine at Soapies on line. I'd attach the link but I'm really busy at work. In fact, this is the first time I've been able to drop in for months! I too thought that a pound was an awful lot - but now that I'm using it as a finishing powder (great as a primer too) I don't think it's so much. The price was fantastic too - I only paid about $5.00 or so dollars. Be sure you get the "cosmetic grade" whenever you purchase it. I think that it might be milled a bit finer. I do know that it's fantastic for your skin - and of course it's used in a lot of soaps.

Gotta go guys - I'll drop in again when I get the chance,

CooCoo
sheep.gif

I'm happy right now - you've been preaching the good things about kaolin clay and i FINALLY found where to buy it on my city - and the best thing - IT'S NEAR HOME!
rockwoot.gif
I'm so happy - finally i can make my powder better on controlling the oily face !
marchmellow.gif
marchmellow.gif
marchmellow.gif

hmmm....you got me! let me see where i could find them here. wish me luck! thanks for this thread.

Latest posts

Back