How would YOU wear it? Hayden Panettiere

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hayden Panettiere looks very crisp and very L.A. in her white leggings, white v-neck top, gladiator sandals and red aviators! She sort of resembles Ashley Olsen here, except that Ash would New York the look up with some killer gladiator pumps and a Lanvin bag!
hayden-5.jpg

But, how would YOU wear this outfit?

I wouldnt wear flats first of all, no earrings, a pony tail and sneakers instead, and maybe a sporty bag instead of the one she's using
smile.gif

Black sunglasses definitely, i don't like the frame or shape of the ones she's wearing.

I would never ever ever wear all white. I just think it is so unflattering. Also, she kinda looks stumpy in that outfit. I would have worn dark leggings, a low slung belt and maybe an interesting necklace.

definately a belt. different shades. Maybe non-catchy stud earrings so I can wear a long necklace. Not hairband, she'll look better with a fringe!

she SO needs a belt!!! my god, that is just a coffee spill waiting to happen on that outfit!!! and she needs a longer top to go with those lefggings... she's got camel toe going on down there.

Well for me the first problem is that there is way too much white. So I would change the shirt to maybe a cute yellow halter top, then I would cut the leggings and make them into some sexy shorts or a skirt, and I would definately wear some sexy heels.

if you plan on going all white, you better stick to it, you know? you cant throw in gold and brown leather and red sunglasses. you have to just stay with it, and maybe one really bright focal point item. and like i said above, no camel toe.

Longer top, dark brown sun glasses, hair loose or in a pony and a low neklace and a watch.

Babyangel

I agree with the longer top/camel toe comment. You can't wear white leggings if your top is too short... it's just gross and unnecessary. Also, I wouldn't wear all that white, just because I don't have the body for it and I don't think it would look good on me. She looks good but idk, her torso looks out of proportion to her legs. I don't know what I'd do differently, but something definitely isn't right. I don't like the idea of a belt with this outfit though for some reason.

I would not wear all white either. I would wear the leggings in brown. I would have the shirt longer and in beige or tan. I would wear a large antique brass chainlink hip belt. I would keep the shoes and bag. I would choose brown tinted rimless sunglasses.

I can't find anything really wrong with it. I think she looks really cute and she can pull it off, I would probably copy this look but with (like others said) a longer top. And maybe try the outfit with black leggings also.

i like it. the only thing i'd do differently is wear the hair down & flowey, change the sunglasses.

Something about the leggings don't seem fit.

Maybe in a different color - or faded jeans or short shorts would've looked nicer.

No on the earrings and color of shades.

Not much to hate on tho...very casual look for Summer.

Back