What's your favorite cookie?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
cookies.jpg

What is your favorite cookie?
wink.gif

I love any cookie with NUTS. yummm. i dont even like cookies but if it has nuts in it i will eat it cause i love my nuts. how many times will i say nuts?

anyways at my sisters work they make the best cookies that have nuts in them. i think they have chocolate chips as well.

My favorite would have to be Mrs Fields or Pepperidge Farms White chocolate chip with Macadamia Nuts. Mmmm..yum yum. Bring on a cold glass of milk!
wink.gif

my husband, swear to god, makes the greatest cookies i have ever had in my life... and when he makes them, he has to make like 3 dozen because the people at my work will fight over them, and i mean it... "YOU CANT HAVE TWO!"

they are so good- they have caramel, dark chocolate and heath crunch bar in them. he claims what makes the cookie itself is the butter he uses and the vanilla. whatever it is, i think he should go into business.

its amazing since he's a total guy's guy.

oh yeah- they are perfectly crisp on the outside and totally soft on the inside, and not that gooey uncooked soft. now i want some

I work across the street from the Hershey's Chocolate Visitor Center and they have the most amazing chocolate chip & pecan cookies. No matter what time of the day I have gone to pick some up, it is like they just came out of the oven and they are oh so good!

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love any cookie with NUTS. yummm. i dont even like cookies but if it has nuts in it i will eat it cause i love my nuts. how many times will i say nuts?
anyways at my sisters work they make the best cookies that have nuts in them. i think they have chocolate chips as well.

Mindy you are spending too much time in the Sex forum! All this talk about nuts!
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mindy you are spending too much time in the Sex forum! All this talk about nuts!
rotfl.gif
lmao Luxotica
lol.gif

I love White Chocolate with macadamia nuts. Lucky me, my school is very near a great cookie shop.

However, I'm not too fond of cookies after realizing they're about 100 calories EACH.
scared2.gif

I LOVE homemade Choc Chip cookies, definetly NO NUTS! But I do love brownies (NO NUTS!) as well... dang now I'm hungry

chocolat chip for sure but if its good (soft with big chunks of chocolat) i will also go for the muffin

this poll is a nonsense. why choose one type of cookies? i love them ALL !!!
biggrin.gif
rotfl.gif
moa.gif
wink.gif

seriously, i love chocolate and consequently love everything that includes chocolate in the pastry. cookies, muffins, brownies...

i hate peanut butter, and i'm not a big fan of Oreo.

but you know, if i had to choose one precise type of cookies, it'd be the oreos because i love separating them in two parts and lick the white thingie between
biggrin.gif
then i dip them in a bowl of milk.

can't you say greed is my fave sin?
rotfl.gif

I love Girl Scout cookies!! Ahhh! I was never a girl scout but mmm Samoas, Thin Mints... soo good
smile.gif
I also like mint oreos, grasshoppers, (anything mint/chocolate)... and the pepperidge farm cookies! I like anything sweet, basically.

Latest posts

Back