Would you rock this style?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
delete.jpg

Severe long locks and bangs by Kevin Murphy

No way! I love long hair, but this hair looks damaged! I don't like the bangs either. ..they're a bit too thick and too straight I guess.

nah i dont think so, two tone hair color turns me off, the style of the hair is sweet tho!

Am I the only person in this thread who didn't immediately assume that the fringes were clip-ons?

I would, but, only because of the lenght, but not because of the color or the bangs, mind u, the upper part is a wig lol so no
wink.gif
only the lenght, i love long hair, trying to let mine grow down to my bum
biggrin.gif

no way ! the bangs look weird and i just wanna give that girl a pot of shea butter, her hair looks so damaged.

Love the length and waves.. hate the bangs.. dislike the lackluster of the hair! Nice coloring, though!

Originally Posted by Kemper /img/forum/go_quote.gif Am I the only person in this thread who didn't immediately assume that the fringes were clip-ons? I figured they were clip ons

THe bangs I cant handle, because I have been scarred by awful long blunt bangs in my childhood. hahah

Latest posts

Back