Jamie Lynn Spears.... The new, cuter Britney??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
74501005.jpg

Jamie Lynn is actually turning out to be a cuter more age appropriate Britney clone. I am not a fan of the shortsuit, but she actually looks cute and accessorized it just right.
What do you guys think??

I like her a lot, then again I never actually liked Britney at all. I wish her hair was lighter.

She's cute, but her personality....well....she acts all stuck up in the interviews ive seen.

She is cute, Brit in my opinion USED to be prettier, now she's just yuck, i hope she doesnt turn into another Britney

Well, they definitely look like sisters, that's for sure!

I like that color, it looks good on her.

Meh, i dont like it so much but the color is great for her. Too much concealer though....

i have survived so far without knowing who she was but now that i do, I think she is 100x better looking than big sister tramp brit.

I think Brit was prettier. I like her outfit on her, but I feel like it is missing something.

She looks really cute. I think the shoes are a bit too dressy for that outfit.

The shoes also look too old for her. How old is she? Is it 15 or 16?

Overall I like the outfit.

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks really cute. I think the shoes are a bit too dressy for that outfit.
The shoes also look too old for her. How old is she? Is it 15 or 16?

Overall I like the outfit.

she's 16. there were rumors going around that she and Britney got Jamie's former Zoey 101 cast member fired.

Back