How do I get rid of these marks?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have razor scars on my bikini area. I'm light skinned and I'm looking to get rid of these hideous marks. Can someone recommend a procedure either chemical, cream or laser. I don't care how much it costs. Please help.

I dont know what you mean buy razor scars, do you mean where you have cut yourself or have got bumps from shaving which have scarred? try vitamin e oil for now thats great for scars.

Originally Posted by xXxBeckyxXx /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont know what you mean buy razor scars, do you mean where you have cut yourself or have got bumps from shaving which have scarred? try vitamin e oil for now thats great for scars. Hi Becky. I meant the scars that I have from bumps. Although the bumps aren't bad I have these marks. I need to get rid of them.
scared.gif
If anyone knows a way please help.

I have a feeling that the scars may fade quite nicely with Fair & White Exclusive Whitener. I know the name sounds really...uh.. unPC. I have not used it, but I have witnessed the miraculous results of other ladies who have on other scars and marks. Going by my own eyes, I don't have a problem with recommending this same bleaching gel. It may work just a great on you.

It comes in the gold and blue box I think. I hope this helps.

I don't know why I never thought of that. Thank you so much Nox. I'll check with my dermatologist and let you know how it turned out.

Latest posts

Back