MAC C-shock haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just placed an order on mac. and this is my last order for makeup in a very very long time! expecially, since i just bought myself a brand new 2007 mazda 3 two days ago!! so, yea. pictures soon. i'm just ... in shock!!!

eyeshadows:

passionate

going bananas

eyepopping

wondergrass

big t

fab and flashy

bang on blue

romping

lipsticks:

overrich

out to shock

vivacious

pomposity

lipgelees:

she-boom!

sugar shock

I hate you. No not rly I love you but im jelious! Ive went 2 months without mac and I probably wont get to a store before they are done with slimshine tendertones moonbathe and c-shock
frown.gif

wow... sweet haul! i'm still trying to decide which e/s I want. enjoy your goodies!

Can't wait 2 morrow I'm going to buy passionate,romping,big t ,and some other MAC stuff.Enjoy your goodies

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Fab haul! thanks!!!

Originally Posted by lissalove /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice haul! I test drove a madza 3 a few weeks ago..don't you just love that car?? oh yes yes yes! i got the I-touring package. i wanted the speed, but didn't want a hatchback.

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hate you. No not rly I love you but im jelious! Ive went 2 months without mac and I probably wont get to a store before they are done with slimshine tendertones moonbathe and c-shock
frown.gif
haha. i don't think i'll ever go to mac again!! jk! when a fun new collection comes out again [and when i pay off some of my credit card], i'll hit that up. i never bought a collection before except for moonbathe and c shock. these are my first brand new mac stuffs =]] [stuffs. what a wooooord!]

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow... sweet haul! i'm still trying to decide which e/s I want. enjoy your goodies! yea. i had a hard time too. but, decided to just go a head and get them all. eeks! i'm sooo broke now.

Originally Posted by Makeup-aholic /img/forum/go_quote.gif Can't wait 2 morrow I'm going to buy passionate,romping,big t ,and some other MAC stuff.Enjoy your goodies ooh. i wanted to also buy some other goodies, like stars n rockets & chrome yellow. but, my bill was too high for my taste. lol.but, enjoy your e/s goodies too! when you get them of course. =]

Originally Posted by jaimelynn83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered a few new shadows myself.
I can't wait for mac pro to ship to me!!!

Enjoy!

ooh! have fun! i can't order from pro. i dont have the card. but, thats okay. or else, i'd be broke a looooooong time ago.

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome, cant wait to see pics. The eyeshadows are great lookin. i believe i'll get my order on tuesday. wednesday at the latest. but, i'll be posting fotd's for sure!

Originally Posted by Colorlicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif awesome haul! you basically got the whole collection! i certainly did. except for some lip stuff i'm not comfortable wearing. like, purples. haa.

Oo! I'm really tempted by the lipsticks and lipgelees. I'm going to head out to the store tomorrow to see what they look like in real life.

Back