What hair style looks better on Rihanna?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rihanna-tt02.jpg

Rihanna-id03.jpg

I like the inverted bob or whatever the first picture is, but I don't like how long it looks on the one side.

longer hair with better bangs would be my choice. I like both these styles but I've seen them look better on other people, if that makes sense.

She's a beautiful girl and i don't think either of these cuts really show off her best features

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the inverted bob or whatever the first picture is, but I don't like how long it looks on the one side. I agree.... the Bob looks better...
Love Karren

i think the short style is edgier (is that a word?). the second pic seems like to much hair for her face. jmho~

For Rihanna, cause she has delicate features of a little girl, I prefer shorter hair. She has a small face to begin with so having huge locks will just look overcrowded.

I prefer the first one because on the other picture her hair hangs before her eyes and that looks annoying.

i know it's OT.. but i love both those outfits!!

I like her with long hair.. just because i know it looks good from all angles..

the bob cut is really hot and suits her very well! but i don't know how it looks from the side... and it might look weird from the back..

I know.. i'm just thinking way too much now.. lol

Longer locks looks better and more versatile style wise. Short do does look okay too.

Babyangel

Latest posts

Back