Lure Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just placed an order with them today.

I got all samples, foundations Y1-9, mineral veil D, & brunette, espresso, & hazel nutte e/s.

And of course we want pictures and reviews
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif And of course we want pictures and reviews
rotfl.gif
Yes I agree!
smile.gif

I LOVE Lure's foundation! (My shade is Y9) It has rice powder as an ingredient and is very finely-milled, and feels incredibly featherlight and soft on my skin. Some ladies find the kaolin clay ingredient drying, but I haven't had a problem with this... or maybe I haven't worn the foundation for long enough/often enough to notice.

Anyway, their sample sizes are very generous and I also recommend their blushes which are lovely.

thanks everyone!!

sorry, but no pics from me for quite a while, our digital camera took a dump.........
frown.gif

Originally Posted by fishchick72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just placed an order with them today.
I got all samples, foundations Y1-9, mineral veil D, & brunette, espresso, & hazel nutte e/s.

I think the Lure foundation may be exactly what you're looking for
biggrin.gif
Definitely want to hear your review!!

Love Lure Beauty's Rosemarie blush, and their body butters and luxurious body scrubs are to-die-for! Their CS is also excellent, and they ship on the same day you order if you do it before 1pm EST.

I hope it gets here soon!!

And yeah, the scrubs & body butters look amazing, I just kept looking the other way trying to ignore them.

I know this thread is quite old...but I just want to say that Lure Beauty has one of the best customer service there is!

I placed my order this week, and made a boo-boo with the payment. BUT Jen processed it anyway and Jeanne already packed my items -- in less than 2 days! I love love their products but I love these ladies even more. I definitely recommend Lure Beauty!

PS: Please try their scrub in Doodlebug
smile.gif

Agreed with the excellent customer service. My last order came 2 days after I placed it. And they threw in some yummy body butter samples. I wish they have a store since they're only an hour away from me and about 20 minutes from my parents house.

I'm really interested in your review! I've looked at this site a few times, but haven't ordered anything yet.

I couldn't find a match and had problems with foundation streaking and red streaking but to her credit the owner provided me with superior customer service and I love the sugar scrub that I bought from her. I would shop there again for that item without hesitation and her willingness to make things right would lead me to look for other items within her line.

Latest posts

Back