If your hair could magically be any length...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nox

Reaction score
How long would your ideal hair be?

hairchart2.jpg

My hair is currently bra strap length...but I would like it to be waist length again, like it used to be.

waist length--I had no idea upper thigh length was "classic length";I would have thought "classic" might have been something like shoulder length!...I've known only one person with "classic length" hair then, and it was beautiful, a bright medium red.

My hair is tailbone length (its straight and healthy) so i chose Bob length.....i have issues with me being heavy and i "hide" behind my hair....i dont think my face is skinny enough for short hair and i have a double chin issue (so much so, that even typing it out makes me want to cry). So if i had the face i would do so much more with my hair.

My hair is too hard to style and care for when it is below my shoulders. I keep it cut somewhere beet my ears and chin, but if my hair could *magically* be any length I would choose BSL.

Originally Posted by SierraWren /img/forum/go_quote.gif waist length--I had no idea upper thigh length was "classic length";I would have thought "classic" might have been something like shoulder length!...I've known only one person with "classic length" hair then, and it was beautiful, a bright medium red. LOL, I guess the word "classic" by itself is quite subjective to whatever era you're in. In the hair world, "Classic Length" is understood to mean hair that reaches past the midpoint of your body, usually somewhere around the upper thigh area.
I am about four inches away waist length. I've defied everyone's expectations of what length I "should" have, so now I wanna knock 'em all dead with classic length someday. It's gonna take me many years to do it though... *groan*.

i have bra strap length and I chose waist length, wish my hair was healthy enough to get there...

Back