Nordstrom/MAC Anniversary (Novel Twist)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy Gals!

Did y'll hear about the special anniversay items for Nordstrom's from MAC? Don't have pics or anything but it's coming out about July 14th.

N

More MAC?! I've been buying MAC like crazy... too many collections, but they are addictive. My goal for the rest of the year, and next is to try not to buy like a whole MAC collection. I don't use all of it. I need to only get the stuff I love.

MAC is getting ridiculous with these collections. I can't even keep up with them.

I agree...so many collections all the time. It makes it less special when one comes out. I wonder if there will be anything special in this one though... Thanks for the heads up!

i think you're talking about the Novel Twist collection. according to specktra.net, its coming out July 20th not July 14th.

Originally Posted by noahlowryfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think you're talking about the Novel Twist collection. according to specktra.net, its coming out July 20th not July 14th. Hmmm...I don't think so. That Showflower quad is already on Nordstrom's website and has been for awhile. So...it must be something else.

This is for Nordstrom's anniversary. They're taking pre-orders. I ordered a very good brush set. There is also a lip palette and I don't remember what else.

Originally Posted by CubNan /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is for Nordstrom's anniversary. They're taking pre-orders. I ordered a very good brush set. There is also a lip palette and I don't remember what else. Is this in store only, or can you order it online too?

Originally Posted by CubNan /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is for Nordstrom's anniversary. They're taking pre-orders. I ordered a very good brush set. There is also a lip palette and I don't remember what else. Is it one brush set? Or one for face, eyes, etc... like the holiday collections?

Do we know a price of it yet?

Thanks for posting!

Hey ladies, it is the Novel Twist collection, i now so b/c i work for M.A.C. lol I saw them back in March and they are cute! they are coming out with

*2 eye sets(one w/ warm colors and cool colors), then 4 lips sets that have lipstick & gloss in them(tan lips, pink lips, plum lips, and coral lips),

*2 brush sets, the 5 Basic Brushes(129se,190se,224se,242se,266se) and 5 Pro Burshes(187se,168se,212se,219se,275se)**i believe they are brushes w/ colored handles and ferrules in a rectangular, tube shaped bag with a tweed/wool/rayon blended fabric color wave.

*Makeup bag *square bag with an embroidered swirl pattern overstich

*2 Pearlizer plus Brush: one in a Warm tone (pink shimmer)w/ 182se and one in Cool tone (gold shimmer)w/ 182se

Originally Posted by Colorlicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey ladies, it is the Novel Twist collection, i now so b/c i work for M.A.C. lol I saw them back in March and they are cute! they are coming out with *2 eye sets(one w/ warm colors and cool colors), then 4 lips sets that have lipstick & gloss in them(tan lips, pink lips, plum lips, and coral lips),

*2 brush sets, the 5 Basic Brushes(129se,190se,224se,242se,266se) and 5 Pro Burshes(187se,168se,212se,219se,275se)**i believe they are brushes w/ colored handles and ferrules in a rectangular, tube shaped bag with a tweed/wool/rayon blended fabric color wave.

*Makeup bag *square bag with an embroidered swirl pattern overstich

*2 Pearlizer plus Brush: one in a Warm tone (pink shimmer)w/ 182se and one in Cool tone (gold shimmer)w/ 182se

Thank you! Ah... I need more brushes... and I just thought I was done buying MAC for awhile.

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmmm...I don't think so. That Showflower quad is already on Nordstrom's website and has been for awhile. So...it must be something else. yes i think so. it's the Novel Twist collection. i know i am not wrong. i did my research. Showflower quad is not part of the Novel Twist collection.

Originally Posted by noahlowryfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes i think so. it's the Novel Twist collection. i know i am not wrong. i did my research. Showflower quad is not part of the Novel Twist collection. You're right. Showflower was (is) not a part of Novel Twist. It was released along with the Strange Hybrid collection.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CubNan /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is for Nordstrom's anniversary. They're taking pre-orders. I ordered a very good brush set. There is also a lip palette and I don't remember what else. how can i pre-order? can i do that online or i should call them?

it seems like all the collections theyve been coming out with lately have just been dissapointing to me that if i buy something its usually like one or two things.

lets hope this one is gonna be exciting.

Back