What mmu orders are you waiting for?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm sure most of us are waiting for stuff in the mail so let's share while we're waiting!

Here's mine:

-Mad Minerals - personal mmu blender

-Fyrinnae - 1 xInks Liquid Eyeliner: Turquoise Tease1 xTempting Hansel Loose Eye Shadow

- Eye Shadow: Full Size1 xSleeping Cutie Loose Eye Shadow

- Eye Shadow: Full Size1 xKitten In Heels Loose Eye Shadow

- Eye Shadow: Full Size1 xWicked Loose Eye Shadow - Eye Shadow: Full Size

Yesterday I ordered a whole bunch of Meow samples!! It was 20% off for Father's Day
smile.gif

Primp & Preen: Crystalline Cat Glow Powder

Primp & Preen: Top Cat Finish/Setting Powder

Pampered Puss: 1-Sleek Siamese

Pampered Puss: 1-Sleek Mau

Pampered Puss: 1-Sleek Sphynx

Pampered Puss: 1-Sleek Chartreux

Flawless Feline: 1-Sleek Siamese

Flawless Feline: 1-Sleek Mau

Flawless Feline: 1-Sleek Chartreux

Undereye Concealer: 1- Sleek Siamese

Undereye Concealer: 1- Sleek Angora

Concealer: 1- Sleek Siamese

Bronzer: Sizzle

IdealEyes: SophistiCat Purrl

IdealEyes: Vindictive Purrl

IdealEyes: Sourpuss Purrl

IdealEyes: Breakfast at Kitty's Purrl

IdealEyes: You Had Me at Meow Purrl

IdealEyes: Cats in the Cradle Purrl

ModernEyes: Tomcat

ModernEyes: Fur Flyin'

ModernEyes: Trashy

ModernEyes: Crouching Tiger Hidden Kitty

Feliner: Cat O'Nine Tails

Feliner: Cat Claws

Feliner: Sex Kitty

Feliner: Neurotic

I'm excited!

Wow! Those are great hauls. I always waiting for some sort of MMU order. I'm addicted.
laughing.gif

Only one now is from Fryinnae and it was shipped this morning and I only ordered last Thursday.

Sirvinya, I ordered a sample of the "wicked" e/s. It looks so gorgeous on the website. Plus that mineral blender sounds awesome. I wish I had time to make my own MMU but am scared that if I start...I won't be able to stop. It's a slippery slope that I fear to tread.
scared.gif

rejectstar, out of the ones you ordered I love love Breakfast at Kitty's, Neurotic feliner and the Catglow powder. Come to think of it, there was nothing I did not like from Meow.

Originally Posted by togal /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! Those are great hauls. I always waiting for some sort of MMU order. I'm addicted.
laughing.gif

Only one now is from Fryinnae and it was shipped this morning and I only ordered last Thursday.

Sirvinya, I ordered a sample of the "wicked" e/s. It looks so gorgeous on the website. Plus that mineral blender sounds awesome. I wish I had time to make my own MMU but am scared that if I start...I won't be able to stop. It's a slippery slope that I fear to tread.
scared.gif

Wicked is amazing! As soon as I saw the update I ordered a full size. I got the shipping email today so it should be here in a week. The blender should be any day now!
Rejectstar, that looks a fantastic order!

Originally Posted by togal /img/forum/go_quote.gif rejectstar, out of the ones you ordered I love love Breakfast at Kitty's, Neurotic feliner and the Catglow powder. Come to think of it, there was nothing I did not like from Meow. I've heard good things about Breakfast at Kitty's [love that name!]-- I'm really boring when it comes to makeup and I rarely wear eyeshadow, so I'm excited for the neutral colours that I ordered. I threw in some green and purples too, how adventurous, LOL. Now I need to work on getting some proper e/s brushes so I can actually use them
rotfl.gif

Oh man, I just went and looked at Wicked on the Fyrrinae site! OMG!!! That is GORGEOUS!

I'm currently waiting for TWO Meow orders! (My first from them, btw) I couldn't resist that Father's Day sale, either.
wink.gif

1st Order (which should be arriving any day, I'm guessing)

Flawless Feline: 2-Frisky Chausie Sample

Flawless Feline: 3-Naughty Chausie Sample

Pampered Puss: 2-Frisky Chausie Sample

Pampered Puss: 3-Naughty Chausie Sample

Concealer: 2- Frisky Chausie SAMPLE

Concealer: 3- Naughty Chausie SAMPLE

Primp & Preen: Top Cat Finish/Setting Powder SAMPLE

Blush: Delusions SAMPLE

Blush: Flirt Sample

ModernEyes: Fur Flyin' Sample

ModernEyes: Territorial Sample

ModernEyes: Doctor ZhiCATo Sample

Feliner: Catsup SAMPLE

2nd Order (which I just placed yesterday)

Pampered Puss: 2-Frisky Chartreux Sample

Pampered Puss: 3-Naughty Chartreux Sample

Flawless Feline: 2-Frisky Chartreux Sample

Flawless Feline: 3-Naughty Chartreux Sample

Pampered Puss: 1-Sleek Persian Sample

Pampered Puss: 2-Frisky Persian Sample

Flawless Feline: 1-Sleek Persian Sample

Flawless Feline: 2-Frisky Persian Sample

Pampered Puss: 2-Frisky Manx Sample

Flawless Feline: 2-Frisky Manx Sample

Primp & Preen: Premiere Puss Primer Combo SAMPLE

Bronzer: Fahrenheit LIGHT Sample

Blush: Orgasmic SAMPLE

Blush: Scratch! SAMPLE

Feliner: Hellcat SAMPLE

Feliner: Catostrophic SAMPLE

Feliner: Domesticat SAMPLE

ScandalEyes: Sayuri Sample

ScandalEyes: Sally H. Sample

ScandalEyes: Watergate Sample

ScandalEyes: Mata H. Sample

ScandalEyes: Tonya H. Sample

ScandalEyes: Elizabeth S. Sample

ScandalEyes: Peg E. Sample

ScandalEyes: Starr J. Sample

ScandalEyes: Neuter Sample

ScandalEyes: Tammy L Sample

Jar: 5 gram sifter empty

Accessories: Eyeliner Sealant

Brush: Fiber Optic Blush Brush

I can't wait!!!!
biggrin.gif

Wow, ya'll, that sounds like some great stuff.

I don't have any orders coming.
sadno.gif
I have found all my HG MMUs. I have full sizes of everything now. I am VERY happy with all my stuff! I do miss the anticipation I felt when I was sampling. Maybe I should find something to buy? Um, no, I better save my money!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe I should find something to buy? Um, no, I better save my money!
laughing.gif
Buy eye shadows! A girl can never have too many shadows!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by entipy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Buy eye shadows! A girl can never have too many shadows!!
wink.gif
I've tried a bunch of eyeshadow samples (MMU). None of them will stay on my eyes. I'm sad about that. I decided to give up on MMU eyeshadows.
sadyes.gif
I'm back with my Sheer Nudes by CoverGirl.

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've tried a bunch of eyeshadow samples (MMU). None of them will stay on my eyes. I'm sad about that. I decided to give up on MMU eyeshadows.
sadyes.gif
I'm back with my Sheer Nudes by CoverGirl. Have you tried an eye shadow base? Urban Decay Primer Potion is awesome. Also, creme shadows will often work as a base, and I know Pure Luxe makes some creme shadows.

I'm waiting on a Meow order:

N. Manx samples in all 3 formulas

F. Manx samples in all 3 formulas

N. Manx Munchkin jar in Pampered

Delusions blush sample

Peddle Pink blush sample

And I'm seriously contemplating ordering the new buffer brush from U Glo Girl along w/a bunch of blush samples and a foundation sample.

Originally Posted by entipy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have you tried an eye shadow base? Urban Decay Primer Potion is awesome. Also, creme shadows will often work as a base, and I know Pure Luxe makes some creme shadows. UDPP is a God-send. Eyeshadow won't even apply on my oily lids without it. It creates the perfect surface for the loose minerals to "grab" onto. Bright vibrant and true to color. Plus it makes the e/s last for at least 12 hours for me.

Originally Posted by entipy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have you tried an eye shadow base? Urban Decay Primer Potion is awesome. Also, creme shadows will often work as a base, and I know Pure Luxe makes some creme shadows. No. I didn't think it would help. I have tried my Eraser, foundation and concealer. None of it kept the eyeshadow on or from creasing. I don't have to use anything with my drugstore eyeshadows. I can wear my CoverGirl for 10 or 12 hours and it looks "just applied". I don't know what the problem is. I really like many of the MMU eyeshadows I have. It's too bad.

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif No. I didn't think it would help. I have tried my Eraser, foundation and concealer. None of it kept the eyeshadow on or from creasing. I don't have to use anything with my drugstore eyeshadows. I can wear my CoverGirl for 10 or 12 hours and it looks "just applied". I don't know what the problem is. I really like many of the MMU eyeshadows I have. It's too bad. Before you give up on mineral shadows, I would really suggest trying a base! It makes the colors brighter, keeps it from creasing, and they stay forever! Sometimes they're even difficult to get OFF! LOL. I would recommend getting some UDPP. However, many creme eye shadows will work as a base, too. Also, L'Oreal makes a base called DeCrease. It's not nearly as good as UDPP, but it's what I was using to begin with and works better than nothing.

Originally Posted by entipy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Before you give up on mineral shadows, I would really suggest trying a base! It makes the colors brighter, keeps it from creasing, and they stay forever! Sometimes they're even difficult to get OFF! LOL. I would recommend getting some UDPP. However, many creme eye shadows will work as a base, too. Also, L'Oreal makes a base called DeCrease. It's not nearly as good as UDPP, but it's what I was using to begin with and works better than nothing. Ok. Thanks! I think I will try something. It would be a shame to let all those shadows just sit there.
Hey! If I order the UDPP I will have something to look forward to in the mail. That was the purpose of this thread after all (talking about our orders). Sorry for changing gears for a minute Sirvinya!!

Flawless Feline in Naughty Chartreux. I ordered it on Saturday but I'm growing so impatient! I only have very few minerals left in the sample.. ::cries::

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok. Thanks! I think I will try something. It would be a shame to let all those shadows just sit there.
Hey! If I order the UDPP I will have something to look forward to in the mail. That was the purpose of this thread after all (talking about our orders). Sorry for changing gears for a minute Sirvinya!!

Great!! Let us know how it works. I love UDPP.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back