Tyra at the Emmy Awards..Love it or hate it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
74643583.jpg

What are your thoughts on Tyras' bronze dress???

Personally......I am not loving it. I thinks it's just too much everything. Very Dynasty to me.

have you ever jumped in on a bed with super duper down comforters??? that's what it reminds me of.

It looks like a dieing flower...

And I have a feeling she doesn't fully support this dress either, she can look soooo much better, maybe this is a "I have a friend who is a designer and I want to help his publicity" case
wink.gif

Actually, its a Roberto cavalli dress. It doesnt hit the spot for me but i have seen worse...Aka, fantasia at the tonys.

Originally Posted by Rachael Marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the color but hate the dress I agree.... I love Tyra but that dress and that pose...... Doesn't look right...
Karren

She looks like a hot air balloon.

And her face is so natural looking - it just doesnt go.

Originally Posted by Babette Pardoux /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks like a dieing flower...
And I have a feeling she doesn't fully support this dress either, she can look soooo much better, maybe this is a "I have a friend who is a designer and I want to help his publicity" case
wink.gif

^Sometimes when I see stars roll out onto the Red Carpet like this, I think that too.^
Well, at least she got her hair to match the dress, LOL!

Latest posts

Back