Eve the new face for MAC?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is Eve the new face for MAC cosmetics? I know in her new video (Tambourine) she's advertises the MAC blushes. She's becoming more of a girly-girl now being that she's a rapper and all. But does anyone know if she's affiliated with MAC. Let me know! ;-) *wInk*

I only saw her on the Viva Glam ads, but I haven't been exposed to MAC that long.

Love your new avatar by the way!

Originally Posted by MissMudPie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I only saw her on the Viva Glam ads, but I haven't been exposed to MAC that long. Love your new avatar by the way!

Thanks!

she looks great on the first pic..

these all from C-SHOCK collection,,,

e666615e5a.jpg

yea she's officially one of the four M.A.C. Viva Glam spokepersons along with Dita Von Teese, Lisa Marie Presley, and Debbie Harry from Blonde

She's been modeling the Viva Glam collection, and I think she looks GORGEOUS, especially in the video.

I've always loved how she looks, she leaves me breathless.

i dont know about the new face,

but in her new video some girls bring out a giant platter of mac mu for her.

just makes me wish i was there so i could just run and steal them.

here's what was used on Eve in the new Tambourine video in this pic:

Cork Lip pencil

C-Shock Mega Lip Gelée

C-Shock Overrich Lipstick

C-Shock Going Bananas Eye Shadow

C-Shock Eye Popping Eye Shadow

Amberlights Eye Shadow

Honesty Blush with Matte Bronze Bronzer as contour

Originally Posted by BeautifullyMADE /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is Eve the new face for MAC cosmetics? I know in her new video (Tambourine) she's advertises the MAC blushes. She's becoming more of a girly-girl now being that she's a rapper and all. But does anyone know if she's affiliated with MAC. Let me know! ;-) *wInk*
i know that she was a big part of the viva glam VI launch. i have the postcards with eve, dita and i think gwen stefani.

Back