New Milani and L'Oreal products!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today I went to the drugstore and saw two new displays. One was a Milani display that had new eyeshadow pallettes containing about 8 thin strips of color called Runway Eyes. They were all shimmery in pallettes of green, pink, purple, blue and I can't remember what else. GORGEOUS colors. I want to purchase about 4 of them tomorrow when I get paid. Also, there were some new, very pretty HUGE bronzers. One side was light and shimmery, the other side a more darker color. I don't know the price on either of these, it wasn't displayed and I didn't ask.

They also had a new L'oreal display with new gel liners in all different colors.

I didn't buy anything today even though I had the cash cause I was in a crappy mood when I stopped.
sleepyhead.gif

I haven't seen them. Don't see them on the website either. I'll have to go check them out. All i've seen are the quads and the glimmer stripes.

I saw this online, the Milani palettes looked beautiful! They looked almost like cream shadows. I hope the drugstores by my house will carry them!

They really are beautiful, Natalie. I might go back in a couple hours and buy one or two. If I do, I'll post some pics.

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw this online, the Milani palettes looked beautiful! They looked almost like cream shadows. I hope the drugstores by my house will carry them! where can i find it online?

Thanks so much!! I'll go get some today! I wonder if the gel liners are any good.

I have seen them online too. Sorry, I can't post the link noahlowryfan. It is from another forum.

I just saw these at CVS. They were a little strange since the eyeshadows are in very thin lines. The colors look very intense and shimmery.

i keep reading about the dang gel liners and havent seen them yet!!!!!

someone buy it already and take pictures and reviews!!!! stop passing it up if you see it! PLEASE- I AM BEGGING YOU!

The Milani shadows sound really cool. I have seen and advertisement for some blush/bronzer combo that looks incredibly pretty!

I haven't seen any gel liners from L'oreal yet, but I'll be sure to watch for them.

I got a runway eyes palette from Saints as a CP. I got the blue one. It's beautiful! Unfortunately, one of my cats pushed it off the shelf so the e/s shattered... but I will press them this weekend so I should be able to use them anyway.

I saw the Milani e/s and bronzers at my CVS yesterday. I bought the Runway Eyes in Backstage Basics. It's all shades of grey and silver to do smokey eyes. They had greens, blues, browns, purples, greys! They really are gorgeous!

Back