All of you here are so awesome!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a whole new appreciation for the awesomeness of all the board members here. Yes, we have differences, but we all treat each other with respect and disputes don't turn into huge grudges.

Since I started the wedding planning in earnest, I've been spending a lot of time on the knot's message boards. OMG, most of the women there are SO mean!! I can be sarcastic with the best of them, but these women tear people apart just for fun, when there's absolutely no reason to do so. I finally kicked my own butt for spending so much time in a negative place (although my local board there is great) and I'm done with all but the local board. I'm vowing to spend all that time I previously spent there on here! An added bonus is that it'll keep me from stressing about random little wedding details I don't really need to think about. And I'll get the best feedback ever about possible wedding makeup.
biggrin.gif

I love you guys! This is one of the best communities on the net, IMO.
biggrin.gif

I totally agree with you! Alot of the ladies on other boards can get really mean.

Sometimes message boards and forums ruin civility and the fact that people can post vicious comments anonymously doesn't help either.

I love my fellow MUTers too!

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif yep this is definately the nicest place ive ever been on the net..
dito.gif

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif yep this is definately the nicest place ive ever been on the net.. i agree ~ i have been to many forums be4 and this is the bext place. i almost never see dispute here ~!

I totally agree. MuT is the best forum on the web. Every MuT member is totally helpful and nice!!!

I love that about this board too! We treat each other nicely and respectfully. I can't stand catty, mean spirited women. I can be as sarcastic as the next person, but cruel treatment really bothers me.

I love MUT! If I'm having a stressful day, you guys always make me feel better. I couldn't ask for a better online community!

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yep this is definately the nicest place ive ever been on the net..

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love that about this board too! We treat each other nicely and respectfully. I can't stand catty, mean spirited women. I can be as sarcastic as the next person, but cruel treatment really bothers me.

So It Is Written, So It Shall Be Done.
These were always my wishes

The users and the moderators carry them out to perfection!

Thank you!

Yep this board is definately a rare breed. It's hard to find forums these days where people aren't flat out mean, much less as sweet as everyone here.

People can be generally meaner online than they are in real life... I guess the net is like a shield for them? They don't have to deal with the consequences of their meanness, rudeness, or cruelity because all they have to do is simply log off.

Back