Whats the best drugstore foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I use mac studio fix but Im wanna get something cheaper now I want something with really good coverage.

i really love my posner corrective cover cream. it comes in 6 shades and matches just about evey skin tone. a great bargain at $8.50!

20051471_lrg.jpg

i love POSNER too! its the best..the coverage is THE BEST..i think the coverage goes beyond that of most concealers. its amazing! n the color match is awesome! i use it as a concealer..but it can also be used as a foundation. it covers EVERYTHiNG!

Physician's Formula liquid mineral makeup can be built up to full coverage but with one layer it's probably medium coverage.

For the Poser concealer would I need a color that matches my exact skin color or a tone lighter like concealer ?????

Revlon Colorstay is my HG foundation. I love it! It provides great coverage and lasts all day.

Originally Posted by christasott /img/forum/go_quote.gif For the Poser concealer would I need a color that matches my exact skin color or a tone lighter like concealer ????? if you can't match exactly, i'd go with a shade lighter (probably more like half a shade). my guess is that it will probably match the color of you neck and give you the balance you're looking for. i always look for an exact match and if i can't get one i go with the lighter shade. just make sure it doesn't make you look chalky. i hope that helps!

I've heard good things about Revlon products, my aunt uses them and she likes them.

Almay line smoothing foundation. Great coverage and perfect if you have sensitive skin also makes skin smoother the more you use it.

Back