TiGi products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just tried these products yesterday. I got the moisture mania set, and i love the smell, but then some people told me that these were not good for my hair since it contains drying alcohol. Is this true?? I'm getting worried because i have really dry hair. I got scared and i went online to search for reviews on these and seems like most people said the same thing. These are not good hair products. These products are supposed to give me moisturre and not dry me out even more. I'm totally clueless about ingredients in shampoo and conditioners. Any experts here that can help???

After using these shampoo and conditioner, I find that it's very good. Despite what other people said, I really do like them. They made my hair softer and easier to comb. I dont know how it would dry someone's hair out, because' mine seems softer. Oh well.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Once you find out if anyone else has had luck w/ them, pop on by in our review center and give your opinion.

Maiho,

Can you review them in our product review center here?

Let us know if you are confused on what I am asking.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by maiho

After using these shampoo and conditioner, I find that it's very good. Despite what other people said, I really do like them. They made my hair softer and easier to comb. I dont know how it would dry someone's hair out, because' mine seems softer. Oh well.

I am a hairdresser and I am not very happy about TIGI's shampoo's and conditioners on my hair but they have worked well on others. They never lathered up well for me, but thier styling products are all a must have................

What brand have you found works the best? What brand(s) do you mostly use on your clients?

Kenra, Halo, Sebastion, Biolage, redken. Now TIGI I just use thier stylinbg products on thier hair.

Latest posts

Back