Woohoo! Interview with MAC on Thursday!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had previously posted about how on a whim one of the girls at MAC made me talk to her boss... Val just called me and I have an interview on Thursday at 5pm! So, I definitely need to practice on my friend with the MU part... I've been debating on what to use because I have to take a day look into a smokey night look... I don't want to go with the traditional colors of blacks/greys... I'm thinking purples or greens... What do you think?

Yay !!!
rockwoot.gif
i find purple is sexy for night looks, at least with brown eyes. but you could also use a dark green, i'm thinking deep forest green, almost black.

edit : smthg like sumptuous olive?

Thats great Aquilah, I'm sure you will do great. I think purples and greens would be good, I know you'll think of something awesome.

Oh I love how purple and green stand out at night. Plus, you're not going with the common colors, just by doing that it shows you can do more.

Originally Posted by macfeen /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh I love how purple and green stand out at night. Plus, you're not going with the common colors, just by doing that it shows you can do more.
dito.gif

BIG congrats, Aquilah - I know you'll do awesome!!

I vote for green, although that is my absolute favourite colour to do so I could be biased. Good luck
smile.gif

Well, my friend has a nice base tan with natural blondish-brown hair and blue eyes... I'm thinking I'm going with purples... I'd like to change a subtle purple from a day look into a dramatic smokey night look... I was thinking of using Beautiful Iris... I also wanted to make sure I used regular line items instead of LE colors (though I love them so LOL)!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had previously posted about how on a whim one of the girls at MAC made me talk to her boss... Val just called me and I have an interview on Thursday at 5pm! So, I definitely need to practice on my friend with the MU part... I've been debating on what to use because I have to take a day look into a smokey night look... I don't want to go with the traditional colors of blacks/greys... I'm thinking purples or greens... What do you think? Hi Aquilah,

Congrats on your upcoming interview with MAC. I'm pulling for you.
icon14.gif
hug.gif
icon7.gif

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thats great Aquilah, I'm sure you will do great. I think purples and greens would be good, I know you'll think of something awesome. Agreed.
But good luck, girl.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back