Shopping at Sephora

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's my goodies...

Another Urban Decay Urban Ammo palette (I LOOOVE this palette)

Benefit California Kissin' lip gloss

Pink Sugar Creamy Perfume Solid

Nars Eye Shadow Duo in Mediteranee

Nars Lipstick in Sexual Healing __ Had to get another one.. LOVE this color!!

Then for my Beauty Insider FREE gift I got Lorac Perfectly Lit Luminizing Powder.

Nice haul kerri! I bought the sexual healing l/s because of you, and I LOVE it! Enjoy all of your goodies!

nice stuff......love Pink Sugar!!!! Enjoy
smile.gif

I like the palette..

How does the beauty insider free gift thing work? I signed up only a little while ago - I looked and it said I had 52 points.. Is there a certain point # you have to get to for the free gift? - - I cant believe u got that Lorac powder totally free!

Originally Posted by JessyAnn74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif nice stuff......love Pink Sugar!!!! Enjoy
smile.gif
Me too, I have the perfume spray and I saw this so I can keep in my purse for touch-up! I love it.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice haul kerri! I bought the sexual healing l/s because of you, and I LOVE it! Enjoy all of your goodies! I know, I'm down to the last of my first one and I had to buy another one... i use it all the time.. It's one of my favorite lipsticks.

Originally Posted by crazychic /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the palette..
How does the beauty insider free gift thing work? I signed up only a little while ago - I looked and it said I had 52 points.. Is there a certain point # you have to get to for the free gift? - - I cant believe u got that Lorac powder totally free!

Every $100 you spend you get a free gift. They have 3 little gifts you can chose from. I chose this. Hmm... I don't know what the points are for, I'll have to look up my account and see how many points I have and what the hell they are used for.

Originally Posted by clwkerric /img/forum/go_quote.gif Every $100 you spend you get a free gift. They have 3 little gifts you can chose from. I chose this. Hmm... I don't know what the points are for, I'll have to look up my account and see how many points I have and what the hell they are used for.

LOL! I was wondering why, EVERYTIME I order from Sephora I would get one... my purchases are always over $100.00

I don't know what the hell the points mean, do you? I was trying to look on Sephora.com for what they are for, but I couldn't find it... I only see how many points I have.

Originally Posted by Ohappydaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif You sure you aren't looking at an Ulta receipt? At Ulta you earn points and once you earn so many you can get $5 or $10 off. Nope, I'm looking on my profile on Sephora Beauty Insider and it says... "You currently have 253 points in your Beauty Bank." When you sign in Sephora it has a black banner next to the logo Beauty Insider that tells you how many points you have... its right on top of the blocks that suggest things to try.

Originally Posted by clwkerric /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nope, I'm looking on my profile on Sephora Beauty Insider and it says... "You currently have 253 points in your Beauty Bank." When you sign in Sephora it has a black banner next to the logo Beauty Insider that tells you how many points you have... its right on top of the blocks that suggest things to try.
Yeah - wth is the beauty bank? Lol.. I had never seen that b4 until today.

Back