Mineral Make up in Europe (Holland)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm new here, I've always been browsing on the site, but actually never posted messages myself. Anyway, I see you all talking about mineral make up.

The problem is i dont hear anything about it here in holland and I can't seem to find it anywehere!! Does anyone know where they sell this in Europe (Italy/Holland)?? Any brand names etc?

It would be a great help, since all the before and after pictures are amazing!!

I don't know about Italy or Holland but - Lily Lilo - is an English brand or at least I think so.

Then you have Isadora who just came out with a mineralline (have not tried it ).

Isadora is Swedish.

Hello,

I am new here as well, I´ve been looking into mineral makeup here in spain and could not find anything, not even sephora has the BE line. However I did order some samples online and most companies ship internationally, even though it can get a bit pricey its worth it : )

Your best bet is to go with online companies, most ship to Europe I think. There are many better brands available online than in stores
smile.gif

Babs, you can get it from online stores, that's what we all do.
sla.gif
Everyday Minerals is a good place to start. They ship to Europe, and the cost is reasonable. It's outside the EU, but you only need to pay tax and customs fees, if the value of your order (with shipping cost) exceeds certain amount (~45 EUR in Finland, I think it's the same for you, unless you have different VAT - ours is 22%)

Hi Babs,

Lili Lolo do MMU and ship all over Europe

As do Barefaced Beauty. Both companies are UK based. Great customer service and fabulous products!

Also, I heard that Rituals do a range of mineral makeup... There are stores in Amsterdam, Den Haag and Utrecht, and probably lots more... You may want to do a search and call them in advance to check if they stock the makeup!

Good luck!

Originally Posted by limonada33 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello, I am new here as well, I´ve been looking into mineral makeup here in spain and could not find anything, not even sephora has the BE line. However I did order some samples online and most companies ship internationally, even though it can get a bit pricey its worth it : )

its definitely worth it. i tried normal makeup and it is never anything compared to mineral makeup!*at least for the foundation, it never broke me out*

Originally Posted by rejectstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Your best bet is to go with online companies, most ship to Europe I think. There are many better brands available online than in stores
smile.gif
ditto !! i wanna try Lily Lolo and the shipping costs aren't expensive (ok, i live in France, it's not so far away). i prefer trying to buy first samples from europ based companies. i guess with us being members of the UE the shipping costs won't be as expensive as the us based companies
nixweiss.gif

Ciao Babs, volevo mandarti un mp ma non ci sono riuscita.

Io sono di Milano e la maggior parte del makeup minerale l'ho ordinato online dagli Usa, ma ci sono anche rivenditori inglesi tipo LilyLolo.

Se ti interessa c'è anche un forum italiano sul mineral makeup, se vieni sei la benvenuta!

MineralMakeUp ::

Thanks everyone for the replies
smile.gif

Mimosa, thanks for the suggestion I will check the rituals store tomorrow!

I think its better to purchase mineral makeup from the US mineral makeup disributors, while in Europe its quite costly and the quality is not what I would expect. Maybe in UK its a bit different and there is more variety.

But here in Poland we have mostly Isadora and Rhea. Isadora is nice, it would be good for winter and I think the quality is comparable to the Bare Minerals. However the problem with Isadora is the fact that they use Bismuth, which in my case clogs pores, casuses itching and irritates my skin.

I'm right now browsing this forum and try to order as much samples as possibles from different brands. What is unexpected is that many brands offer samples for free or at the very affordable price and the shipping costs is also not that bad.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif i guess with us being members of the UE the shipping costs won't be as expensive as the us based companies
nixweiss.gif
That's not always the case. You should also check the currency rates, they have been quite favorable for us lately
cowboy.gif

Originally Posted by limonada33 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello, I am new here as well, I´ve been looking into mineral makeup here in spain and could not find anything, not even sephora has the BE line. However I did order some samples online and most companies ship internationally, even though it can get a bit pricey its worth it : )

me neither, i cant find mmu here in Romania, and i have to order too, expensive - absolutely agree!

Latest posts

Back