Foreign News Correspondents vs Domestic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wow.

I'm not saying there are no attractive female news/weather correspondents, but the Italian station and the Spanish-News ones in the clips below are just out of this world! Despite my pretty good command of the Spanish language, I have a hard time concentrating on the material she is trying to convey. HAHA!

YouTube - beautiful weather girl

YouTube - weather chica

loooooool

we have some nice girls too here, on a channel called M6. for the other ones we have women or men in their mid-40s.

LOL! I think it has more to do with their skin-tight clothing and hair and makeup than anything!

In Canada and the US, we have labour laws that prevent networks, magazines, newspapers, etc from firing a man or woman, based on their physical appearance. This means that the most qualified person is hired, and remains hired, regardless of their appearance.

I'm not sure exactly what qualifications are required to read weather reports. Maybe this is why the station can hire anyone they chose (of course they are going to chose looks if qualifications don't matter), and they don't have to worry about being charged with discrimination.

And then the station will sex the reporter up with the right clothing, make up and hair.

Latest posts

Back