Aubrey Nicole Review...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recieved my Aubrey Nicole minerals and I have to say they are terrific. There isn't one item that I'm not over the moon about! The full coverage is working just great - the soft coverage was good, but you had to use more product in order to achieve the same effect. And, not only that, but it of course takes longer to build the soft coverage to the coverage that I want. The multi-use powders are great because many of the deep pink blush shades that I've been looking for can be used as not only eye-shadow but blush! And the sale that she's running is great - 20% off on sets (code: Summer) and 15% off on everything else (code: WOW). I can't say enough good things about this makeup - another favorite of mine.

CooCoo
sheep.gif

I'm glad you are happy with Aubrey Nicole. It's awesome MMU and it's my HG!

Almost everything I use is from Aubrey Nicole. I use the rice powder, full coverage foundation and Beige Glow finishing powder. I like Blissful blush too.

The sale is great. It's been on for a while too.

I love Aubrey Nicole too. Also my HG. I emailed them a few days ago because I am (im)patiently waiting for their flat top to be available. She wrote back and said that they hoped that they would have them this week, but they are caught in customs and being released on July 5th. They should be available the 2nd week of July. They are getting a shipment of the premium kabuki too (I see they are completely out of stock on the website). I just hope the sale is still on when those brushes are for sale. I just received the custom eyeshadow kit (10 eyeshadows in 10g jars), they are incredible!

Katnahat - thanks again! It was because of you that I was able to purchase all of my "treasures" at a discount - and boy what a discount it was. As I said before, I'm beyond escatic about my new Aubrey Nicole makeup!

Avery - Incredible is an understatement. And the size of it to boot! I confess - I ordered another set today! Not only are the colors beautiful but the sizes are great!

i had tried soft coverage before, never full..probably should have. but lumiere is my HG anways and im perfectly happy with it. glad AN is working for you. it was one of the first brands i tried!

Originally Posted by coocoo4coco /img/forum/go_quote.gif Katnahat - thanks again! It was because of you that I was able to purchase all of my "treasures" at a discount - and boy what a discount it was. As I said before, I'm beyond escatic about my new Aubrey Nicole makeup! You're welcome! I was happy to help.
smile.gif

I like their formula too but unfortunately none of their shades, even the golden line, are yellow enough for me.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by donthate /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like their formula too but unfortunately none of their shades, even the golden line, are yellow enough for me.
frown.gif
I had the same problem with AN...couldn't find the right color. I usually use the goldens and yellows and her golden wasn't quite yellow/golden enough. But if they ever come out with a more yellow based color....

Back