Name That Song!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
See if you can give me the name and artist of this particular song. I will provide clues to give you a hint of what the song is. Good luck! *For all you music lovers out there!*

One of the verses:
"I'm worse at what I do bestAnd for this gift I feel blessed

Our little group has always been

And always will until the end"

Clue #1: This song was very popular in the 90s

Clue #2: This song is an alternative/pop song

Clue #3: The lead singer killed himself in the year of 1994

Originally Posted by Karren Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't think I've heard that one....
Karren

Come on... The lead singer dated the infamous Courtney Love?
"Smells Like _________ Sprit" is the name of it... come on think you guys...think...

I totally knew right away!! That album is still one of my faves. Reminds me of being a teenager. My BF would wear Nirvana shirts and play "About a Girl" on his guitar for me......I know every lyric from that album.

Yeah, that's it! Nirvana, "Smells Like Teen Sprirt"! I like this song and always loved how curt could sound so stroggy and sensitive at the same time. The video was very new to me. I had never been iontroduced to rock until that video was on. Thanks guys for playing along... ;-)

That was my first thought.
smile.gif

I decided to change my wording, so it's Name This Song. Anyways, see if you can tell me the name of this song and/or the artist.

I will give you three clues in order to guess what the song is...

Here's one of the verses:

You and me

We used to be together

Everyday together always

I really feel

That I'm losing my best friend

I can't believe

This could be the end

It looks as though you're letting go

And if it's real

Well I don't want to know

Clue #1: This song was made in the mid 90s.

Clue #2: The song was made by a group consisting of 3 guys and a 1girl.

Clue #3: This is a ska punk band, and the song was made after a breakup between two gruop members.

Think you know what is?

rockwoot.gif

No Doubt "Don't Speak", I just read the first line and knew No Doubt is one of my all-time favs

I'm moving this to the games forums, and merging it with the previous one you did. Maybe you can just keep a revolving thread there
smile.gif

Great job guys! The song is "Don't Speak" made by No Doubt. It's ashame that they had to split, but Gwen is doing just fine by herself. *that one was to easy* ;-) and thanks aquilah ur tha best!

Back