Best mineral undereye concealer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have tried edm in sunlight(creased a little), intensive fair(a bit too light), and multitasking(great for blemishes) and alima concealer(too dark). Which mineral concealer should I try next? aromaleigh, lumiere, meow, etc?

I have the lumiere undereye concealer, it´s yellow based to cover up dark circles. It´s very light, creamy at first and then it turns to powder. But I couldn´t get it to cover up my dark circles well, but that´s just me, and I´m yet to find a good one. Otherwise I liked it, went on smooth, if your looking for mmu, powder concealers it´s not bad.

I really like Bare Minerals Multi-Tasking Minerals. It really covers the dark circles well.
glasses.gif

I have never found a MMU concealer that quite matched my skin. I still have to go on the hunt.

I use Lumiere's rested to conceal my dark circles. I prefer it more than the under eye concealer.

gals, i have noticed too few speak about BE - is this not so good? i'm going to order their starter kit, i'm a newbie on mmu - and now i m doubting - what? isnt it worth??

Originally Posted by apropo /img/forum/go_quote.gif gals, i have noticed too few speak about BE - is this not so good? i'm going to order their starter kit, i'm a newbie on mmu - and now i m doubting - what? isnt it worth?? I have heard far to many people have allergic reactions. I would try EDM and alimas samples first.

Originally Posted by LovesJim /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have heard far to many people have allergic reactions. I would try EDM and alimas samples first. oh, damn it then. that's bad. thanks for telling

Apropo,

A more important reason why BE is not popular amongst the ladies on this forum is the price. A fellow MuT member (I believe it was "donthate") did a price comparison chart and BE came in pretty low down in terms of affordability. The other common complaints are the Bismusth Oxychloride in it and the "shine" that it gives.

I just ordered lumiere healing concealer in light and meow concealers samples, thanks!

just use everyday mineral's sample foundation in a shade two times lighter than yours, in intensive, and it works great as an under eye concealer.

I use Ocean Mist's color correctors. The Saffron was too yellow so I mixed it with a little Fair.

I really like EM's multitasking concealer.

Although i can't scrimp on moisturising the area beforehand otherwise it ends up looking too powdery.

usually the mineral foundation on its own can cover well when applied both dry and wet.

if its too bad then u can go for a real concealer

Originally Posted by aznglory /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have tried edm in sunlight(creased a little), intensive fair(a bit too light), and multitasking(great for blemishes) and alima concealer(too dark). Which mineral concealer should I try next? aromaleigh, lumiere, meow, etc? Signature Minerals' Multi-Tasking concealer works pretty well, too. Maybe you could try EDM's Intensive Medium concealer. I have that, Int. Light, and Multi-Tasking. MT works pretty well, but then again - I don't do much undereye concealing because I just can't ever get it to look right.

Personally I didn't have much luck with mineral concealers, they don't cover anything, but my dark circles are bad and deep.

I've tried EM, BE and Pure Luxe. Pure Luxe really sucked, but EM was better!

Originally Posted by Savvy_lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif usually the mineral foundation on its own can cover well when applied both dry and wet. if its too bad then u can go for a real concealer

Ditto! I apply my foundation wet to the darker areas and buff.

Latest posts

Back