Do these lipsticks have staying power?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Wondering if anyone has tried Palladio's lipsticks or Sephora's Lipsticks. I'm in the mood for some new colors and have been wanting to try these two for a while. Are they long wearing?

Thanks!!

Leah

i have a sephora lipstick. i like it for its color, but it doesn't have a good staying power. mine acts as a glossy lipstick.

using a pencil is a must because it tends to "fall" on your chin and and also your teeth arg. i'd say it can stay on my lips 6 hours, unless for example i'm drinking a tea, then most of it will be gone.

Thanks for that information! I kind of figured that they would be like that. Ulta's lipsticks are the same way - great colors but no staying power. I wonder about Palladio...they don't have samples at Sally's lol, so I might just have to take the risk and try it
smile.gif

maybe you could try using some kind of sealant? i'd say for the price if you really like a color you can buy it, you'll just have to carry it in your purse.

Back