Do you shower in the morning or night time?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shower every morning. i cant stand the feeling of 'got out of the bed just now'

I shower at night. If I shower in the morning, the Florida humidity makes my hair go "POOF!" whether I dry it with a blowdryer or not. But if I wash my hair at night and blowdry it straight...it de-poofs by the time I wake up in the morning. lol.

I shower in the morning
smile.gif

I shower in the evenings after I run and in the morning! I have to take a shower in the morning to mentally wake up also! On the days I don't run, I wait until my kids fall asleep
sleeping.gif
and take a bath to help me relax for the night.
bath.gif

up until now i showered at night but i realized my curls got so horrid by morning ive been taking my showers in the morning

Always the morning, if I do it at night I feel dirty by the morning and my hair looks crazy!

It depends. If I am going to wear my hair curly that day then I shower in the morning. If I decide to straighten, then I shower at night.

I cant sleep with dirt on me - so only at Night.

Dont care to shower in the morning since I still feel clean. Haha.

Unless I'm going out somewhere special or forgot to shower the night before.

Originally Posted by laur_8706 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Always the morning, if I do it at night I feel dirty by the morning and my hair looks crazy! Me too.. My hair gets greasy by noon the next day if I take a shower at night.

Back