Dare To Be - Your Astrological Sign (June 28 - July 11)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm so sorry this is late, everyone! I have not been feeling well..

Our next theme is Dare To Be Your Astrological Sign! Chosen by BeneBaby, winner of D2B Bronzed Babe!

For your entries, you may either focus on color, the planet that rules your astrological sign, or the animal. This is intentionally open to broad interpretation.
smile.gif

Here are the signs....

Capricorn: Dec 23- Jan 20

Aquarius: Jan 21- Feb 19

Pisces: Feb 20- March 20

Aries: March 21- April 20

Taurus: April 21- May 21

Gemini: May 22- June 21

Cancer: June 22- July 22

Leo: July 23- August 21

Virgo: August 22-Sept 23

Libra: Sept 24- Oct 23

Scorpio: Oct 24-Nov 22

Sagittarius: Nov 23- Dec 22

I wasn't able to look up any inspirational pics, but I think BeneBaby has some to add for you guys. Feel free to add any inspirational pics if you find any!

Have fun and enjoy the contest!
For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please post the pic that you would like to be entered into the voting poll as your first pic to save time.
g.gif
hb.gif

PLEASE REMEMBER: Images that appear to be photoshopped will not be entered into the voting poll. We would like to keep the focus on makeup application rather than photography/photoshopping abilities.
smile.gif

Hmmm... I like this one! So do we have to do the sign that is ours, or can we pick whichever one we want?

Sounds like a really cool theme!!

But, i don't think i can make myself look like a capricorn :S ..

Isn't that like some kind of animal with horns?

Lol mine is Taurus--- a bull lol I dunnoo.... I'd like to see Amandas inspirational pics!

Hey There!! Here's some inspirational pics........

Libra- Sign of balance and scales. Ruled by Venus and air. Colors are pink, blue and lavender.

100_libra.jpg

libra.jpg

Taurus- The Bull ruled by Venus and Earth elements. Colors are mauve, green and pale blue.

kagaya-joh-transmodern-hyper-realis.jpg

ariesx.jpg

Aquarius- The water bearer ruled by Air and Uranus. Colors are electric blue and turquoise.

spaceball.gif

spaceball.gif

AQUARIUS5.jpg

Jo_Wall_aquarius.jpg

Scorpio- The scorpion ruled by PLuto and water. Colors are red and black.

25861_f9hsfh78ty_l.jpg

Cancer- The Crab ruled by the Moon and water. Colors are silver, white and platinum.

05_846.jpg

Gemini- The Twins ruled by Mercury and Air. Colors are Red, Yellow and White.

05_845.jpg

Aries- The ram. Ruled by Fire. Colors are red, white and pink. Planet is Mars.

Jo_Wall_aries.jpg

Virgo- The Modest Maiden or Virgin. Ruled by Earth. Colors are Navy, Blue and Grey.

Jo_Wall_virgo-1.jpg

Pisces- The fish ruled by Neptune and water.Colors are pale green, silver and pink.

p-Kagaya_Zodiac_Cal2002_03_Pisces.jpg

Jo_Wall_pisces.jpg

Leo- The mighty lion ruled by the sun and fire. Colors are gold and scarlet.

Johfra-Bosschart-Leo-3x4.jpg

p-kagaya_zodiac_cal2002_08_leo.jpg

Capricorn- The goat ruled by Saturn and Earth elements. Colors are green and burnt orange.

p-Kagaya_Zodiac_Cal2002_01_Capricor.jpg

Jo_Wall_capricorn.jpg

Sagittarius- The Archer ruled by Jupiter and Fire. Colors are orange, yellow and red.

Jo_Wall_sagittarius.jpg

I absolutly LOVE this theme. I am such a zodiac fiend! And yet I will most likely chicken out of doing this D2B aswell.

Here's some more......

Small_Scorpio_BloodyBabyBlue.png

Gemini

3239-29354.jpg

Aries

aries8.jpg

Capricorn

3239-29810.jpg

Pisces

3239-29814.jpg

PiscesLisaBL.JPG

Sagittarius

sagittarius.jpg

sagittarius.jpg

Taurus

TaurusBL.JPG

Cancer

CancerBL.JPG

Leo

LeoForTilesPDCopyright.JPG

Virgo

VirgoBL.JPG

Libra

LibraBL.JPG

Originally Posted by xEdenx /img/forum/go_quote.gif I absolutly LOVE this theme. I am such a zodiac fiend! And yet I will most likely chicken out of doing this D2B aswell. You can do it! Don't chicken out!
smile.gif
I'm sure you'll do a great job!

Oohh FUN!!! I think I'm going to be addicted to these D2B challenges...it's like playing dress up n it doesn't have to be halloween!

Thanks for the inspirational pics and those from ANTM...

Hey all.

ok i did this the other week especially for this dare...lol they arnt very good and i did go nuts with eye colour but i didnt know what else to do with my star sign gemini (the twins!!)
add_wegbrech.gif
so here we go! lol

thanks for Nic

p.s. here is my inspiration pic also

254057DJli_w.jpg

Latest posts

Back