My first photoshoot (pic heavy!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this was the first shoot i did m/u for...my cousin ciara! the poor girl was so hot on location but she was a trooper! and her makeup lasted despite the sweltering heat! here's some of my favorite shots-

cishoot1.jpg

cishoot2.jpg

cishoot3.jpg

cishoot4.jpg

ci1.jpg

Really nice work - makeup and photog both. And gotta really hand it to the models who tough it out in heat and cold and wind and rain to please the eye!

-b.

Great job, she really looks gorgeous. I love the first necklace that is so pretty.

Originally Posted by solrevival /img/forum/go_quote.gif amazing and inspiring Robyn! What makeup did you use? It looks great! thanks!! gosh, it was so long ago i cant even remember--

i know because her skin is flawless, i used a tinted mosturizer by mark - it has a gold-ish tone to it so it made her nice and shimmery.

for her eyes, i used MAC e/s in ricepaper, courdoroy, sketch, goldmine, and i think soba?

blackest black liquid eyeliner by avon; cant remember what mascara but i used mac #7 lashes....and mac lipglass in PRRR!

oh....and some cheap physicians formula bronzer all over!!
add_twinkle.gif

sorry leah, scratch goldmine out for e/s! lol. i looked at her pic again and realized she doesnt have that on!

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif She is so gorgeous!!! i'll be sure to tell her that! her younger sister is a hottie too! they're my favorite guinea pigs whenever i wanna test new looks out!

Thanks Robyn! I love to see how we pull different makeup together for such unique looks - have you ever tried to use the same makeup for a completely different look? I haven't but the thougth just came to me:p.

Her lashes look gorgeous too! Forgot to say that last post
smile.gif
. They are a strip lash? I haven't worked much with strips, just individual clusters but the more I see them on, the more I'm thinking hmmm, it might be worth it. For most things they seem pretty perfect..

My biggest issue personally with wearing them at night for going out is having them stay in place. I'm going to have to work on this:p.

Originally Posted by russianred /img/forum/go_quote.gif rreally gorgeous, do a tutorial pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! thanks!
ill try and do one the next time i see her...i think if i do the look on her again itll all come back to me easier lol.

Latest posts

Back