Mineral Makeup for Black Skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend mineral makeup for black skin?

The ones I have tried have made me look grey or are too 'sparkely' or too red.

Can MM ever really work with darker skins or am I just wasting my money?
tocktock.gif

Thanks

Check out Monave they have a lot of dark shades - like 7 on the bottom are for darker skin tones.

I think there was another - I'll try to look around & post it if I can find it.

OOPS - I didnt see your bottom question - yes of course MMU can work for you. I didnt think it would work for me because I dont have a very even skin tone at all.. very blotchy & reddish in some parts, but it worked great! The minerals work with your skin tone & dont cover it up or mask it but help bring your natural color out. Get some samples from a few diff places.. I think you'll like it.

Milan minerals is definitely my favorite. I tried Monave, but my complexion in their line is only a bronzer. I tried Milan minerals and am absolutely in love with how it looks on me. It's phenomenal, check it out!!

Yes when you search the internet look for Ethnic mineral makeup or african american makeup. It works really well on your skin tone. You should try there colors.

Im sure MMU works on dark skins. =]

Although you can waste your money on some MMU...
sleepyhead.gif

I hope you'll find your match soon.

I only use Mineral Indulgence mineral makeup because it actually contains benefical ingredients for skin care. I LOVE IT! Mineralindulgence.com

its just trail an error. i had the same problem till i found everyday minerals. they have a good selection of yellow, golden. olive, and warm skin toned foundations.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by emgurl1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif its just trail an error. i had the same problem till i found everyday minerals. they have a good selection of yellow, golden. olive, and warm skin toned foundations.
smile.gif
emgurl, wat are your shades in edm pls?thank you.

emma

Originally Posted by emmy2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif emgurl, wat are your shades in edm pls?thank you.

emma

golden - meduim tan, but i can also use sandy medium in warm, sandy medium is a little less yellow and more brown. i think id use that for a "bronzed" look

Originally Posted by emgurl1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif golden - meduim tan, but i can also use sandy medium in warm, sandy medium is a little less yellow and more brown. i think id use that for a "bronzed" look Great, thank you so much, I made some samples order from them and they have arrived...think i have got the ones you have mentioned.
Thanks again...yipeee going to try them out soon.

Latest posts

Back