MAC at Costco

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I was doing a daily run at my local Costco and came accross MAC loose poder for only 14 bucks. It might be a once in a blue moon kinda thing but a bargain is a bargain. And it was totally aauthentic.

I have heard that Costco carries a lot of makeupeven Smashbox. I need to get a membership.

Originally Posted by mebabygirl86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow,is there a costco in the nyc area i know NJ has them

idnt have one of course
frown.gif
sigh

i dont even know what it is

Originally Posted by mebabygirl86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow,is there a costco in the nyc area i know these is one in LIC

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif idnt have one of course
frown.gif
sighi dont even know what it is

Costco is a wholesale store where you can buy anything from groceries to furniture. in order to buy stuff from there, you have to be a member. you have to pay for membership.

Crazy, I'll have to go w/ my mom next time she goes and check out whats there. Theres been posts about a really nice brush set too (no, manda, you don't need anymore brushes.....)

cool! my costoco usually has smashbox.

Originally Posted by mebabygirl86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow,is there a costco in the nyc area There is a bunch of them in NY but you need a car. i go to one in Yonkers and the other one is in New Rochelle.

Originally Posted by justdragmedown /img/forum/go_quote.gif what asile are they in I have a membership there but have definatly not seen makeup By the shampoo and stuff like that. My costco has it between the Shampoo and tampon isle. lol

They had a really nice set by Smashbox that was like summer colors with a bronzer but i didnt buy it.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif By the shampoo and stuff like that. My costco has it between the Shampoo and tampon isle. lol
They had a really nice set by Smashbox that was like summer colors with a bronzer but i didnt buy it.

yep, the makeup is usually in the same aisle w/ hair and skincare products. so far, i havent seen any MAC in the hawaii costcos but i hope we do get some soon!!

yeah sometimes i'm suprised with what costco has. whenever i find my favorite hair products like biosilk silk therapy or any beauty products it really feels like Christmas.

LOL. One just opened down the street from me, I didn't think I would ever have a reason to go in there. Well guess now I do
biggrin.gif

Interesting.

Didnt know they carried cosmetics.

Imma have to check it out - I just hate waiting in line at the check out, haha.

Back