Nelly Furtado...Love it or Hate it??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
nellydiana3.preview.jpg

I think Nelly looks really cute and fresh. It's not my fave dress but it fits her well and she pulls it off. The bottom looks a little bit like blinds...but it still okay.

Love it or Hate it??

that is a tough love or hate one. I like the colour, and it does fit her well, and she has the body for it, but jeez, I really don't like nelly furtardo which is turning me off. I think it would look nicer with soft, maybe curly hair that was down around her shoulders. And, maybe a paler colour.

Those are my thoughts!

cute but i dont think that style suits her, it looks too feminine for her..my opinion anyway,

Nic

I love the color, and besides her chest looking totally non-existent in this, it looks alright on her.

the color is great but i don't really like the design of the dress and yes her hair looks a little plain jane for it too...they kinda caught her in a bad pose though:p

I think her hair and makeup look great. Not a fan of the dress though.

She's soo beautiful. I was watching the concert on TV and think the picture does it no justice.

Love the color on her. Bright colors compliment olive complexions and dark hair well but the dress is ugly. The bottom reminds me of curtains and the sweetheart neckline has a Bai-Ling problem, looks too small and isn't covering enough of the boobs/chest area. Her accessories look good though.

She is just too cute! She can make that okay dress look great! I wouldn't wear the dress but she def. pulls it off well
smile.gif

It's kind of a weird looking dress, but she doesn't look bad in it. I do like the color, I love seeing her in brights

I like the color on her, and how she has her makeup and hair. The shape of the dress....well....im not too sure.

Back