Sign in to follow this  
BeneBaby

Eva Longoria's Swimsuit......Love it or Hate it?

3641-eva-longoria-bikini-1-yellow-01.jpg

Hmmmm.....this is a toughie for me. I am kinda loving the chain detailing, but the whole program together is a bit much. I am not too crazy about the shape of the top part, but she is rocking it out.

Love or Hate it friends??

Disgusting!!! The color washes her out, the top chains make her boobs look flat and saggy and the cut is ugly. Only the bottom is somewhat cute. Overall yuck!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl View Post
It makes her body look kind of weird. I think I like her better in a bikini.
Ditto! I dont like this on her.

her body is smoking not matter what she's wearing but i'm not too thrilled with the suit itself

yeah i really dont like it as a bathing suit, maybe just the top to go with some nice taylored pants for a sexy night on the town outfit, but this looks not so great

Pfft. She ain't in no photoshoot.

I think she has a very odd body to begin with but this bathing suit just highlights that. Not to hate, but I really don't like her body :S.

She has a beautiful face but an odd looking bod and also very cocky attitude.

A complete...

NAHY.jpg

time for someone to take her out into a grassy field and put her out of her misery. WTF is that contraption?? HIDEOUS