Would you wear these?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found some cute ballet flats while browsing online. Here's a pic:

056030_beauty.gif

They can be found at Payless ShoeSource, but would you wear them? I know I would with a flirty sundress or some skinny pants and cute polo t-shirt.

I am not loving them either. I think it could be that thing on the toe.

They are cute. I saw some at Shoe pavilion the other day and they were so comfortable.

I found these flats interesting because it kinda reminded me of the new logo that Gwen Stefani wears on her necklace (pic below) for her new album 'Sweet Escape"

315326756_ea83716844.jpg

I think they're cute and could be worn with a plain outfit to be ur something metallic!!

Krissy got those pairs!

Theyre cute in person...

...shame on you flat haters, haha. I love'em!

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif If there is one style of shoe that I hate....it is the ballerina flat yeah i can agree on this

I like balerina flats, and I also like the colour, but I don't like the thing on the toe either.. not sure why.

I'd probably like them more in person
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif ...shame on you flat haters, haha. I love'em! LOL! I'm 5'0". You'd never get me in flats. I live for heels!

Back