What's your favorite regular face wash that...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
takes your makeup off well? Like even your eye makeup? I want to be able to use 1 facewash that takes it all off, verses a face wash plus a seperate eye makeup remover? Thanks

Wow, I haven't found one yet. I hope someone out there has one
smile.gif

Hi!

Have you ever tired the oil cleaning method. I swear by it, it takes, all your makeup off, even your eye makeup. Use can use a single oil, like extra virgin olive oil, are a combination of oils. Go to Delphi forums and visit some of the natural skincare sites. Couple of them are Garden of Wisdom and All Natural Beauty. There are more but I can't remember off the top of my head. I think you will be pleased with the OCM.

Clean and Clear makes one. It's called "Makeup Removing Cleanser".....it works and it's super cheap!!! hth
smile.gif

i duno about the oil method i always feel like i have a film over my face after like 20 tries washing it off.

when i travel i use the Pond's Clean Sweep towelettes... they work pretty dang effectively...

Cetaphil facial bar. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh (without making it dry) and removes eye make-up, including mascara. The Cetaphil lotion/cleanser doesn't cleanse my skin enough. It just seems to leave a film.

I buy the Walmart brand cleansing cloths. They work really well. My face never feels dry. It takes all the makeup off. I like them when I wash my face over the sink or in the shower. They are so convenient. You just toss them after each use.

i've used Cetaphil, Noxema, MAC Cleanse off oil is great too, b/c u can use it as a face wash

I love Neutrogena's Fresh Foaming Cleanser. It takes off the eye makeup--even waterproof mascara-- and my face never feels dry. It's really gentle on ur skin, plus it doesn't cost much.

I have used DHC's Deep Cleansing Oil for the past oh...2 and a half years now? I love it! It is probably the only product I have consistently stuck with. Unlike using actual olive oil, it is quick and rinses off clean without any residue. It does not contain lauryl sulfate, so it doesn't strip my skin of moisture and I can use it on my eye area because of that. We have to all be careful what we use to take off eye makeup because down the road, (this is my personal belief at least) a lot of these harsh detergent ingredients used in addition to whatver rubbing action we use to remove eye makeup will lead to fine lines and wrinkles.

The cleansing oil gets rid of all my makeup. You can either use it alone as a cleanser and wash or use a face wash afterward to make sure everything is gone. I just use the cleansing oil, but I also don't wear a lot of makeup. It does get rid of the loads of mascara I tend to wear though.

Latest posts

Back