Guys hate makeup???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
a couple of days ago, my crush told me he hated makeup and thinks its so stupid that girls wear it. i asked everyone male friend, brother and cousin, and most agreed. Basically, they all think its okay but they just wish their other didnt wear it. If this statment is so, why do we all keep searching for the perfect product, even if guys dont notice?

I've had guys say this to me all the time as well.

I wear makeup because I like it.
smile.gif

I dont wear makeup so a guy will notice. lol I wear it because i like it.

I dont think men pay enough attention to notice if we wear it or not honestly.

they say that but thats because they dont want to seem girly or unnappreciative of natural beauty. but they all like those celebs who cake it on and dont look near as good without it as they do on. believe me, if nobody wore makeup the world would be too blah!! makeup is FUN and a way to express ourselves! stupid guys!

Depends on the individual guy, some men like Barbie dolls, made up 24/7 (if they see your face naked, they may want to break up, lol), and then you have men that like natural women, that dont obsess about mu and that could care less. I have one of those "why do you wear mu", husbands

let me just tell you- guys are full of SH!!!!! they say that because they have no idea.

haha jen i agree.

it's cool to have one that wants a natural face but at the same time it's like you want to smack them for their lack of knowledge.

I think guys hate a ton of makeup.......but I truly believe they find the gals with makeup on more attractive!

just a lil is okej but my bf dont like gurls with 1 foot makeup on. everything is the same in this case. too much is never a good thing.

its the same as wearing nice clothes. at least the theory. to feel good about oneself. i never make myself look good so that guys would notice me. not about clothes and makeup!

I used to hear this in my younger days (not too long ago). But guys always checked out or should I say drooled over the pretty girl that was made up. Several times I've explained to guy friends that it's the makeup that makes the girl more attractive especially if it's applied correctly.

But again maybe they really mean they don't like heavy makeup?

Originally Posted by sat-chit-ananda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wear makeup becauise I need to cover my flaws and blemishes! LOL!!! Yep, me too.

I wear it because I like to paint my face... it brings back memories of when I was 5 and I used finger paint to draw on my face.

haha.

But yeah most of my guy friends dont dig too much makeup or non at all on girls... Lets just say the Face isnt their first priority anyway.

My bf doesnt like it if I wear too much makeup... since he did meet me without it... he does say he prefers me without but can appreciate if I do a good job on it as well.

hmm, most guys i have come across like girls that wear makeup and dress nice.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wear it because I like to paint my face... it brings back memories of when I was 5 and I used finger paint to draw on my face.
haha.

But yeah most of my guy friends dont dig too much makeup or non at all on girls... Lets just say the Face isnt their first priority anyway.

My bf doesnt like it if I wear too much makeup... since he did meet me without it... he does say he prefers me without but can appreciate if I do a good job on it as well.

haha !

Yea my boyfriend tells me that too... but I really don't think he would think I was very pretty without it so whatever... I wear it because I think it makes me looks better and because it's fun!

That's such a lie!! Guys want you to look good with and without makeup. My BF says how lovely I look without it, but he WOWed when I do wear it. Besides I wear it because I like it and that's all that really matters.

Back