Who wore it better: Lindsay Lohan or Kristen?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
4m0eaki.jpg

I dont know, they both look cute.

They both look good, but I'm not into gold metallic purses, even if they are Chanel lol.

I say Kirsten because I don't like LiLohs cardigan or the Chanel bag metallic bag she paired with this casual outfit.

I think if Kirsten would bother washing her ass more than once a week, she could have pulled off this look better, so I am going with Lindsay. All coked out, but she can still bathe!

Lindsay...

PS- Is anyone else creeped right out by that rosie o'donald like face in the window to the right of kirsten ???

Originally Posted by jacquelyna /img/forum/go_quote.gif I guess I'll go with Lindsay. It looks like Kristen didn't even bother brushing her hair. looks pretty well groomed to me..i dont see a hair out of place.
is that rosie in the reflection? wtf? lol!

i love both looks but maybe kirsten

Originally Posted by xEdenx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lindsay...PS- Is anyone else creeped right out by that rosie o'donald like face in the window to the right of kirsten ???

seriously didnt see this till after i posted my comment lol!!!

I think lindsay. It's a tough one though, rocking such high waisted shorts is hard

Back