Christina Aguilera Expecting

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
285.aguilera.bratman.070307.jpg

Christina Aguilera is once again singing "Come On Over Baby."

E! News confirmed Tuesday that the five-time Grammy winner and hubby Jordan Bratman are expecting their first child together. This will be baby number one for both.

There was no immediate comment from a publicist for the couple.

Deciding that there wasn't no other man for her after about three years of dating, Aguilera and her music-marketing exec other half swapped vows in November 2005 in Napa Valley, California.

The duo celebrated their first anniversary in Dublin in the midst of Aguilera's Back to Basics tour in support of her platinum-selling double-disc album of the same name.

Up next for the mommy-to-be is a jaunt through Asia and Australia, starting with a show tonight in Hong Kong. According to the soulful singer's Website, her last stop is an Aug. 3 date in Auckland, New Zealand.

Aguilera, 26, has also been tapped to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame next year.

Source

i am so excited for them! they look like two incredibly in love people.

Yeah...I saw this in Star magazine. Good for her. She's one of those former Mouseketeers that got her Sh&t together!

aw this is kinda exciting..i cant picture her being a mom. but good luck, i hope its a girl..just cause id like to see a little christina. im glad shes grown up.

Im so happy and excited for them! I can't wait to see the pics of her belly, she's going to look so hot! hehe.

I think this is so true..i saw a picture of her during her concert in Hong Kong and i seen her baby bump.

Shes goin to be much better than BritneySpear. Britney is lost in her own lil world.

Back