Danielle Fishel Bares Her Bikini Bod

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you’re anything like me, you grew up with Cory (Ben Savage), Topanaga (Danielle Fishel) and the rest of the gang on the 90s teen ABC sitcom ‘Boy Meets World.’

If you haven’t seen Danielle lately, you might be interested to know that she lost 28 pounds doing NutriSystem and went on the ‘Tyra Banks Show’ last year to show off her new figure.

At the time, Tyra suggested she talk into the camera to audition for job as spokesperson for the diet company. Guess what? It worked. She’s not only a correspondent for Tyra’s show now, but Danielle will appear in ads this month for NutriSystem showing off her new figure.

CLICK HERE to check out video of her now shopping for - and wearing - a bikini.

Picture of her during the show when she had some curves.

http://images.zap2it.com/ltvimages/i...bc50th_240.jpg

grinchpre3.jpg

Couldnt find any full body pics

I am confused. She only lost 28 pounds in TWO YEARS using that system? Or am I reading that wrong. Either way, she looks great.

I cant see the vid :

Topanga. Sigh. I miss that show. My favorite ones are when theyre older... much funnier.

I remember when she "went out" with Lance Bass. Lmao, good cover up.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I watch her on Tyra and I think she's adorable. aww really? I don't know why, but whenever i see her on that show, i just find her soo annoying!

i cant see the vid! btw i am watching one of the reruns right now lol, and it's funny b/c britney murphy is in it and she looks mad young haha

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I watch her on Tyra and I think she's adorable. ive seen her on there too, its nice to see she didnt end up a drug addict like most child actors.

For those that can't see it...

I can't see it on Firefox but when I switch to Internet Explorer it works.

She looks great, she is still curvy and not anorexic skinny like most celebs are getting these days. It seems like 28 pounds in 2 years in not a lot to lose though.

Latest posts

Back