Cheapest Way to book a Room in Vegas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is the best way to book a room in vegas?

it will be my first time booking a room for myself and it will be at the end of July.

Book through the hotel? A travel site? or something else?

I want it to be at the heart of the Vegas Strip.

Thanks!

Yikes...that will be tough. July and August are their peak times and they hike prices too. You may be able to find some discounted rooms through a travel agent or site. Good Luck!

vegas.com has good deals. So does Southwest. If you book the room and flight together, you can get a better deal too. Also choose hotels that aren't on the strip to save money. Circus Circus is nice and you can catch a free shuttle to the strip. The Hilton is nice and it has the tram that goes directly to the strip.

Yeah the ones I'm looking into are gonna cost me 90-100++ a night (for two nights)

:

Yep. You're going during peak times so finding something affordable will be a challenge.

Um, my friend said thru a travel site basically.

Next time, book in advance he said. Months earlier - perhaps can get it cheaper or go during the Decemeber. Which I'm planning on doing this year.

I went last year in November and stayed at the Gold Coast. It was $99 during the weekend and $49 during the week. They are just a couple of blocks off the strip but have a shuttle that will take you to the strip.

First register online with the hotel you are interested in, and they will send you emails with special room rates, also become a club member for that hotel.

when the airline messes up your whole flight planes and you end up in a hotel in vegas for free for a night.

at least thats what happened to me.

have you tried like hotels.com or something?

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey, I'm going to Vegas end of July too! We're going from the 27th through the 30th, and we're staying at MGM.
Here's a link to a thread on hotel deals in Vegas. That's how we found ours. We ended up paying $469 for 3 nights at a nice hotel in Vegas, which was the best deal for us! There's some other great deals on here too, just comb through the thread: Las Vegas Hotel Promos Updated 07/03/2007 - See First Post - NO REQUESTS PLEASE --- NO QUESTIONS USE PM's

I'm going on those days too!!
biggrin.gif

And thanks for the thread
smile.gif

Back