OMG! Kim Kardashian is so gorgeous!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
all this while my fav actress is only Salma Hayek.Now Kim Kardashian came into the picture!!!Omgggg!!! I never knew about her existence at all untill i heard about her scandal tape with that rapper.What a lovely features, hot bod and skin she has!!!!!!!Pls anyone knows what she uses or any M/U??? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

kimsextape.jpg

Savvy that pic made me laugh....

I don't like her. She's pretty, but in my opinion she's a strobe light honey.

Shes cute, but dosen't she have a bunch of plastic surgery, I remember someone posted a before and after pic. I envy her butt! hehe.

Ray J a rapper? Lmao.

Oi, she is pretty hot. She has a good Doctor-err genes
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

i dont think there is anything wrong with her hinney....maybe its just proportionate looking for her....anyway i would like to see that tape

I think she's absolutely beautiful, I would love to look like her! I was looking up pictures of her on google the other day, trying to dupe her makeup lol.

please someone tell me who she is, cause i all i know is its some girl who did a sex tape and is famous.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif please someone tell me who she is, cause i all i know is its some girl who did a sex tape and is famous. That's pretty much it. Just another spoiled rich slut.

I don't think I've heard of her before so I googled her name and I got a bunch of photos, she's very cute. I agree, her butt looks weird, I wonder if it's hers or an implant, lol

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian's Butt Go Shopping | Hollyscoop
her butt dont fit her body imo

coz its fake
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif She let a dude pee on her and filmed it. NAstY! wow anyone get the link to it ? i wanna see how nasty she can be !lol

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Savvy that pic made me laugh....
I don't like her. She's pretty, but in my opinion she's a strobe light honey.

ur right its supposed to be funny
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif She's very pretty, but she shouldn't have gotten the butt implants, imo.
smile.gif
i cant imagine sitting onplastics or silicon everyday in my life i would worry it will burst some time if i sit too hard or fall!

Back