Dupe for Rose Tea by Estee Lauder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks to Entipy, I've fallen in love with this color lipstick, and I would really like to have it! But my budget won't allow me to spend $22 on a lipstick. I've searched the forums, and went through several Lookalike threads and websites, but I still couldn't find any drugstore dupes/lookalikes for Estee Lauder's Rose Tea Lipstick. I love the color.. so I'd be happy to have dupes in the form of glosses, lipstick, tinted lipblams, or even stains. Can anybody think of anything that looks like it?

well, I looked it up and it's a gooorgeous colour. I can't think of anything quite like it though. Maaybe you could get away with something in the covergirl range? there is one or two in there that are the closest I might have seen to this one
frown.gif

I'm not much help but good luck! it's a really pretty lipstick

Here are some pics from the estee lauder website! Maybe someone will know of a similar color when they see these?

EL_1GJP_tall_sp.jpg

Swatch:

1GJP17.gif

Funny, though! The pictures that entipy has of it doesn't look anything like their swatch, hah. I hope entipy will post here so everyone can see how pretty of a color it is on her! =)

oh that is a relly nice color!!!! I think you should save up and buy this color only becuase you knw you really like it and you'll wear it all the time....but if you find a dupe i'd like to know so I can get too!!!! Oh Maybelline has something similar to it, nude blush i think is the name but id have to look it up and get back to you.

Thanks gals, I ended up buying one on ebay for $6, including shipping. But I would still like to see if there are any dupes for it! I wonder if there is a similar color available in mineral makeup!

I found these similar colors, that is.. similar to the swatch!

Let's compare:

Attachment 34558

Which do you think matches closely?

Also here's a picture of the russian tea rose in a tube compare to rose tea:

2234_1.JPG
EL_1GJP_tall_sp.jpg

Does it look similar?

Originally Posted by redspiralz /img/forum/go_quote.gif are those all wet and wild? Yes, forgot to mention that, sorry!

Latest posts

Back