Is kissing cheating?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know it is. But what do you think? And by kissing, I don't mean as a form of greeting.

Oh yeah, I should mention that there's no story behind the poll. It's just watercooler talk.
smile.gif

If I caught (or found out) my man was kissing another woman, he may as well have had sex with her. If he's acting romantic or intimate, it really doesn't matter what part of his body is against her.

Yes definitely, I agree with Carolyn, it doesn't matter what body parts, it's still being intimate with someone else which is a betrayal to me.

I think it is cheating.

If there is something you would do with another man that you would feel uncomfortable doing if your husband in the same room, then it is supposedly considered cheating.

Is there a story behind the Poll?

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know it is. But what do you think? And by kissing, I don't mean as a form of greeting.

That's how I've been cheated.

Drunken kiss and at first, I was like - pfft whatever.

But the more I thought about it... the more betrayal I felt by it.

He appologized over and over and I got over it fairly quick.

I think it is defined as cheating but it depends - some stuff Ill let sly, others I cant. And to be honest, I felt more hurt by the ex when he mentioned he liked my friend - more than hearing him say he kissed some random nobody.

So yeah. My life story haha.

Originally Posted by Carolyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif If I caught (or found out) my man was kissing another woman, he may as well have had sex with her. If he's acting romantic or intimate, it really doesn't matter what part of his body is against her.
dito.gif

Originally Posted by Ohappydaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd have to say that anything you'd feel uncomfortable with or betrayed by if you found out your significant other had done it with another person is cheating. So that includes a kiss, an intimate conversation, emails of a certain substance,etc. Same here

of course it's cheating! would you tell your bf, "hey i just kissed somebody else today...and it's not a form of greeting! would you consider that cheating?" LOL!

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is there a story behind the Poll? Nope. No story. Just watercooler talk.

Back