Piercings/Tattoos, tell me about YOURS!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am so facsinated with piercings and tats. and why people get them. I already have some piercings on my ear cartilage, but if I could get another one... it would be my eyebrow. But most places dont even hire you if you have face piercings and I want to be a vet! ha! and my mom would NEVER let me. But I really would love one...

and for a tattoo... I would probably get one on my ribs or down my spine or just of my left wrist. Maybe a verse? or something.

tell me about your tattoos or piercings you already have, or ones you would like to get!

umm i have 6 piercings. Five in my ears and mybelly. My ears I got when I was a baby (first two holes). Igot my bellydone when I was 15 I think I dont remember. I love it though. I got it cuz my mommy said I could if I didnt get a tounge ring. Then I decided I wanted my cartilage and two more holes in my ear and got them all done at the same time. It was a waste of money though the only holes I ever use are my first two....

I only have my ears pierced. I used to have 2 wholes in each ear.

But i want my belly done or the top of ear done.

My ears are pierced....three on each side and on ear has the cartilage pierced. I have a tiny stud in my nose. I have two tatoos....one of a black sun on my lower back and a butterfly on my chest.

I am so common, both my ears pierced and that's it. haha
wink.gif

I'm boring. lol.

I have two piercings in each ear, but I rarely wear earrings.

I have no tattoos, but have wanted some since I was about 16 (so for about 9 years). I can't decide what I want or where I want it, though. I'm going to be a teacher, so if I get any tattoos, I have to be able to cover them up...

I have two piercings in each ear as well but I only wear earrings in the first hole. I don't have any tattoos yet but I'm working on it.

I'm boring too! lol... I have 2 holes in each ear, but I don't wear earrings very often. Right now I have one set of small diamond studs on and that's all! No tattoos either.

seven piercings ... 1st and 2nd holes (4), lip piercing, nose piercing and cartilage... more to come VERY soon ... i have one tattoo ... a negative star on my left wrist ...

8 piercings total. 3 sets, so 3 in each lobe plus I have the top of my right ear pierced as well. The 8th, is my belly. So far, no tats.

Hello! Between my chin and bottom lip is peirced Im using a tiny pink diamond stud for now

I just got my backpiece on Thursday

005.jpg

006.jpg

Battygurl, i remember you posting the other day that u were gonna get that piece. It looks great! did you get any of the other ones u were thinking about?

Shivs, so i got my first set of ear piercings as a baby then in junior high i got two more set on my lobes and a 12 gauge piercing in my cartilage on both ears. Then in high school i convinced my mom to let me get a belly button piercing at 14(my reward for getting all A's ,sweet!) and then in college i got my nipples pierced (TMI!) and then i got my septum pierced and my lip. And for my 22nd b-day present to me i am going to get my hood pierced!!! WOOP WOOP! And finally i want to tattoos but they are fairly large pieces so i have to save up. the first one i want is (TMI coming) going to cover my entire pubic area with an arangement of tropical flowers in very vibrant colors and then i want a back piece from my neck all the way down to my lower back.

Ok so now that i told you what i have i guess i should explain why i have it all. I really like the aesthetic of piercings and the way that they draw attention to that particular body part. ok cool! hope i helped

I have four holes in each ear. I did have my carlidge pierced but I had to take it out. I also had a monroe, but took it out after a few months, and I miss it everyday!

My tats are as follows

*a pink cat on my stomach, it was my first, my fave color is pink and my name is Kat

*a dragon on my leg, in memory of an ex that passed

*some stars on the back of my neck, i got when i first found out i was preggo

*a heart on my wrist with my daughter's initials

*my husbands name on my back, its dark blue, not generic black

got 3 more i'm hoping to get but since I already have a super long post I'm not gonna bore you with the details.

yes getting them done next thursday! I mean this Thursday lol

Originally Posted by sexywhitetiger /img/forum/go_quote.gif Battygurl, i remember you posting the other day that u were gonna get that piece. It looks great! did you get any of the other ones u were thinking about?
Shivs, so i got my first set of ear piercings as a baby then in junior high i got two more set on my lobes and a 12 gauge piercing in my cartilage on both ears. Then in high school i convinced my mom to let me get a belly button piercing at 14(my reward for getting all A's ,sweet!) and then in college i got my nipples pierced (TMI!) and then i got my septum pierced and my lip. And for my 22nd b-day present to me i am going to get my hood pierced!!! WOOP WOOP! And finally i want to tattoos but they are fairly large pieces so i have to save up. the first one i want is (TMI coming) going to cover my entire pubic area with an arangement of tropical flowers in very vibrant colors and then i want a back piece from my neck all the way down to my lower back.

Ok so now that i told you what i have i guess i should explain why i have it all. I really like the aesthetic of piercings and the way that they draw attention to that particular body part. ok cool! hope i helped

I have 5 piercings.....4 in the ears, 2nd holes a small diamond stud and various in the first. naval pierced too. I have a tattoo on the side of my calf just below the knee area, it's about 2-3 inches and is turquoise and is kinda scrolly....I intend to make it larger and wrap around the back of my leg down to my ankle.....just need to figure out what to do though.

ok i use to have my tounge pierced but after i while i hated it! i have one tattoo so far, its an armband with butterfly i will attach a pic of it in a sec, the second pic is the one a fellow mutter found for me not long ago i am getting this up high on my back.

tattoos:

the signature of my hero on my lower back, im working on designing my half sleeve for my left arm though.

piercings:

3 on right ear

2 on left

1 lip ring

used to have a nose ring but it got infected, so i need to get that done again

1 barbell in each nipple

and i wanna get my hood done but its gonna cost like $100 and i cant go without sex for like a month.

Aw, thanks ohappydaye, one of them is a large flower that an ex of mine drew for me. The petals spell out my name if you look at it carefully. I would post a pic, but my friend has it right now
frown.gif
. The second one I am kinda undecided about, I know that its gonna be on the inside of my arm (or wrist i guess?) and its gonna say "in God's hands". Saje and Daer0n made me really great designs so I'm not sure which one I'm gonna use yet! And the third one is gonna be an extension of my dragon, I found some really awesome stars:

untitled23.jpg

see where they start under the ankle bone? I'm gonna have that coming from the other side of my dragon's tail

Picture120.jpg

and I'm gonna get 19 stars because my friend died a few days before he turned 19

Piercings: I have my ears pierced, i had my tongue pierced in college and didn't like it as much as I thought I would so out it came. I got my nipples pierced a few years ago and I love them!

Tattoos: I only have two. A shooting star on my left shoulder and a black heart outline on my lower back. I kept saying I was going to get another one but I don't know anymore...

Originally Posted by Ohappydaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW Mrs.jones they all sound beautiful! I'd love to see a pic of your name in the petals of a flower, I'll bet it's gorgeous. I LOVE those stars!!! Now I want some!
rotfl.gif
I'll make sure I post a pic for you whenever my friend finds it! I got it when I was 17 and I knew that it would one day be a tat for me. And there is just something about those stars! Tats are so freaking addictive! And the idea of getting one is contagious!!!

Latest posts

Back