Your favorite flat top brush is from...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i voted for mymineralandbath,i love them so much i sold all of my other brushes and bought 2
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blondie36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i voted for mymineralandbath,i love them so much i sold all of my other brushes and bought 2
smile.gif
Hi blondie36!
I've been hearing quite a lot about the MMBB synthetic flat-top brush lately. Can I ask you what the length of the bristles and the diameter of the base of the brush head are?

Thanks!
smile.gif

I just got the BE Heavenly Face Brush, and I love it! It isn't anything like the floppy and scratchy Flawless Face Brush, it's very dense and soft.

The Philosphy airbrush flat top. Its synthetic and soft and truly gives an airbrushed effect. It has a tremendous following on another MMU forum.

I decided that I like how small the lumiere is. I don't want a big one like how big the kabuki is being massive on my face. hehe. I noticed I didn't get small areas with it.

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif I decided that I like how small the lumiere is. I don't want a big one like how big the kabuki is being massive on my face. hehe. I noticed I didn't get small areas with it. I know what you mean, I have a small face and features and I like the smaller size of the brush. Makes it easy to get everything well covered!

Lisa sent me her synthetic Flat top as a replacement for another shedding flat top I bought from her. She gives amazing customer service, and sent me a bunch of free samples as well!

I love that brush, it's really soft and it doesn't shed, I've been using it EVERYDAY! and neglecting all my other brushes since I received it. Supposedly it's the same as the forever female long handle flat top, but it's $2.50 cheaper! I can't wait until she gets more brushes in!

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love my long handle flat top from Forever Female!! Me too!!!

I just used my flat top from myminerals.com - it is FANTASTIC! I love this brush, it gives me a flawless look in half the time. And Lisa is a doll - what a winning combination! I may order another one for backup soon.

I haven't much time to post a full review, but I will probably next week. Gotta run - but my advice is, if you only get a chance to order 1 flat-top get this one - it's a dream!

CooCoo

I just went to the MMBB site to take a look at the flat top that has been mentioned. Are you referring to the flattop blush brush or is there another one? TIA

Due to the excellent reviews for MMBB's Flat Top i have an order on the way.......needless to say, i'm getting impatient....
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back