• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Train Case

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My username is annne88

This is what I am looking for: Decent size Train Case

I am looking to buy a train case for my sister. We went to target and for some reason they don't have it. I have the Caboodles® Silvertone Pro Cosmetic Case that I bought on Target. If you ask me it is really worth every penny. I was wondering if anybody has anything for sale or not using any longer.

She just want a traincase used or new. Please pm me. Thanks. Paypal only.

I have this Caboodles Traincase that I no longer use, if you're interested. $20.00 shipped.

traincase.jpg

traincase2.jpg

traincase3.jpg

traincase4.jpg

I think I paid about $30.00 for it new and that was on sale! lol

Believe it or not, I never use it!

Originally Posted by annne88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif still looking for one. Didn't you see Annabelle's post? That's probably the best deal you'll find!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Didn't you see Annabelle's post? That's probably the best deal you'll find!
iagree.gif

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Didn't you see Annabelle's post? That's probably the best deal you'll find! I'm sorry, I forgot to put here that I have the same train case she has. I've already mentioned it to her.

Originally Posted by annne88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sorry, I forgot to put here that I have the same train case she has. I've already mentioned it to her. Oh, I see! But aren't you buying it for your sister?

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, I see! But aren't you buying it for your sister? yup yup, shouldnt really matter if it is for her huh?

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, I see! But aren't you buying it for your sister? Yes, which means my sister's makeup doesnt fit in my train case so she needs a bigger one.

Back