First time posting in Photoshoot!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, here we go. Took some self-portraits to today in my studio. I'd love some constructive criticism. Particularly on the pale lips. What is your take on pale lips? This it the first time I've done them. I felt really iffy...

IMG_2942_sm.jpg

IMG_2974_sm.jpg

you look lovely sweetie, i love the pale lips but i think the glossier the better, just a personal opinion-great job though~aloha~ deb

i love the look, maybe just a clear gloss would be better over the lips with wat u already have on

i agreed with the gloss thing. i also think if u have nude lip maybe the eyes could be stronger. but dont listen to me too much coz i dun use makeup at all. other than foundation.

You look really pretty!

I think that if your lips are going to be so pale, your eyes should be a little bit stronger. And as a personal preference, I prefer nude lips that have a bit of a more warm fleshy tone, or else it ends up looking gray.

But that doesn't mean I don't think you look absolutely gorgeous!
smile.gif

I agree with the gloss for the first pic.. Although it's still very pretty
smile.gif

however for the second one i'll have to disagree with the majority..

I love the pale nude lips in this one! it makes the jewels stand out nicely.. and somehow they bring out the makeup around your eyes too!! I think you used the perfect amount of makeup to not have to much going on..

I LOVE the second pic, it is absolutely stunning!!

You did a fabulous job. You are so pretty. I just love your hair.

I agree with the gloss on the first pic as the matte look makes you look like you either saw a ghost or got sick. When I do nude lips I try not to look to washed or sick by doing stronger eyes.

I do like the second pic with the nude lips looking a bit more frosty (I cant think of the right description for it but I like it).

Is that red highlights on your hair?

I like the nude lips on the second picture. You did a fantastic job. Very pretty!

the photoshoots look very professional and you look like a real model.Beautiful!!!
smile.gif

Back