WTF???? The Elvira show just emailed me???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay....I am flipping out like a dolphin. I have been waiting for the last 2 weeks for notification if I made it to the next step. Pretty sure they just emailed me and said they can't wait to see me tomorrow???

Ummmm.....what am I gonna do?? I have to book a flight and a room, like right now? Crap....I gotta go talk to the BF...I need Money!!!

I guess I am supposed to got to a cocktail party on the Haunted Queen Mary to meet Elvira and the other judges. It's supposed to go at least until midnight.

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!
smile.gif

We told you. You will be the next Elvira. And you tell them we said so. Have a great time. And if you can please please please, take some pics for your MUT buddies.

OMG!!! Amanda that is so awesome! A little short notice, but awesome!! Good luck and have fun!

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif We told you. You will be the next Elvira. And you tell them we said so. Have a great time. And if you can please please please, take some pics for your MUT buddies. Yes we did.
smile.gif

Thats a SHOCKER. but its good!

yay! i had a feeling this would happen. to me, you just gave up too early... i knew it! i am SO happy for you!
smile.gif

Damn you just put a big smile and some tears of happiness on my face! Literally! I'm so happy ! (i relate to that thread Rosie posted before)

OMG, thats so cool Amanda! Damn 1 day?? Yikes, okay we'll stop bugging you so you can make plans! Good luck hun you deserve it!

PS- While you're in Long Beach, 7th St. is where the good bars/food. fun stuff is
wink.gif

Dude, that's hella of a late notice! Awww woop tho.

Hope all goes well down the road...

....and btw, get a good push-up bra, cus you know Elvira is basically kissing her tits in them outfits.
tongue.gif

I literally ran out of the house like a crazy person!!!

Fox just called me and said I need to be there for my interview with Elvira at 5pm. Following the interview there is a cocktail party on the boat.

This is crazy....a little notice would have been nice. The good thing is Southwest has tons of flights available to Orange County. My sweet BF, he said he would drive me in their were no flights....

They said they were going to send me something in the mail??? Instead I get an email and a phone call 26 hours before I have to be there....WAHHHH!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Dude, that's hella of a late notice! Awww woop tho.
Hope all goes well down the road...

....and btw, get a good push-up bra, cus you know Elvira is basically kissing her tits in them outfits.
tongue.gif

Haha Celly....Haven't you seen my avatar?? I kiss my tits all day...lol.

Dude, that's hella cool.

Do you already know how many people are going to be in the top, meaning like top 20 contestants? Not who are going to be in it... just how many?

I think you have real high potential - you seem to have an inner Elivira in you.

So what does this mean exactly, are you going to be on the show for sure? Do you even know yet? I am so happy for you. Fill us in on as much as you can when you get back and have a blast.

Tomorrow I will meet with Elvira to see if I get to be on the actual show. I don't have to wait in the "Open Call" with thousands of other girls...maybe some boys too??? I am not sure when I will get the final notification, or if I will even be able to talk about it?? I know the show begins filming in mid september and airs in October.

I also don't know how many will be on the show?? Fox told me on the phone that the meeting and the cocktail party will be filmed and maybe used on the show!! It's so exciting!! I'm not even nervous. I really had just accepted that I didn't make it, I am too shocked to even worry.

You gotta make an Elvira tutorial for us. Haha.

You know that's enivitable - before you become famous and all.

I'll make sure to tune in and record this!

You know, I'm juiced for you! Haha. Especially you being a Bay Area girl. Represent!

OMG THATS SO COOL!!!!

YAY AMANDA. I KNEW YOUD MAKE IT!!

sorry im like excited with you haha..

Latest posts

Back