Okay talk to me...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by terra11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi jessica
ill talk whats up?

Hello. Nothing much, you?

hello Jess
silvia.gif

I'm bored...away from home and can't sleep..

Hi Jesskaa! Do you have any fun weekend plans??

It's been snowin' like crazy here, so I don't have anything special going on. The roads are covered in ice and nobody here knows how to drive in the ice!

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif hello Jess
silvia.gif
I'm bored...away from home and can't sleep..

Hello!being bored isn't very fun same with not being able to sleep. :/

Originally Posted by KimC2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Jesskaa! Do you have any fun weekend plans??It's been snowin' like crazy here, so I don't have anything special going on. The roads are covered in ice and nobody here knows how to drive in the ice!

Hello! No, I dont have any plans at all this weekend.. I wish it snowed here, I'd love to have no school.

i baked an apple pie and had icecream with it. but i was so hungry before that. i knew i would get sick eating something creamy on a hungry stomach... oh well so right now i dont feel that good.

I dont know, i just always forget to eat lunch on weekends and blast all kinds of sweets into me....

I just got back to my hotel , had stepped out for a bite of lunch, the hilight of the day...

i can't get myself motivated to do anything today, this is nuts!

I'm most likly to maybe put on a movie and drop in and hang at MUT today...

Originally Posted by mintesa /img/forum/go_quote.gif i baked an apple pie and had icecream with it. but i was so hungry before that. i knew i would get sick eating something creamy on a hungry stomach... oh well so right now i dont feel that good.
I dont know, i just always forget to eat lunch on weekends and blast all kinds of sweets into me....

Feel better. I like apple pie! I rarely eat a good lunch on the weekends because I wake up at lunch time.

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just got back to my hotel , had stepped out for a bite of lunch, the hilight of the day... Sounds like alotta fun! :]]

Originally Posted by Becka /img/forum/go_quote.gif i can't get myself motivated to do anything today, this is nuts! Same here, Same here.

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm most likly to maybe put on a movie and drop in and hang at MUT today... I'm thinking about cooking a little hungry man tv dinner and sitting on my living sofa to watch a movie or a tv show. I rarely just sit in the living room.. hmm.I was going to go out to eat with my parents, I just didnt feel like it. Not a good day.

sigh well I have some movie DVDs that I can play on my notebook....

If I didnt have ny notebook I'd go NUTS!..
15hg.gif
uglyhammer.gif

Yes, yes it is. I think i just used a introductory words or phrase, which is Comma rule number 4 at school.
brsh.gif

michal_cohen your almost at 3,000 posts.

Hello Jesskaa, nice to meet you!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

I've caught a nasty cold and trying to get it out of me... ugh

sigh I'm allmost ready for a nap...it I do tat I'll be up all nite..

Latest posts

Back