Beyonce - Get Her Sultry Makeup Look!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
350x425.aspx

This show stopping diva’s makeup is always a hit. Beyonce highlights her best feature, her eyes, with smoky, seductive shadows for a look that is both pretty and beguiling. Want to look like a diva? Check out these tips and tricks.

STEP ONE

Start by concealing any dark circles and blemishes. Use a concealer brush to blend concealer under your eyes, and anywhere else there is redness. For blemishes, try a concealer with a thicker consistency and dab it directly onto the spot with a small brush. Blend the concealer out with your fingers or a cotton swab. Set with loose powder.

STEP TWO

Make your eyes pop with purple eye shadow. Try to find a palette of purples that will compliment your skin tone. For warm skin tones, look for warm, red-based purples; cool skins should look for blue-based purples. Apply a darker purple shade close to the lash line and blend it up towards the crease. Use a medium shade of purple blended into the darker shade and up to just past the crease.

STEP THREE

For added drama, line the top and bottom lash lines with black liner. For a softer look, try using a black eye shadow applied with an angled liner brush. Apply several coats of black mascara to the lashes.

To properly apply mascara, first wipe off the mascara wand with a tissue to avoid clumping. Roll out the wand on your lashes from the base to the ends. Allow to dry for 30 seconds between coats.

Tip: Stroh recommends always curling lashes before putting on mascara.

STEP FOUR

When sporting a dramatic eye look, keep the rest of your makeup simple. A neutral blush and a nude lip is all you need to complete this look.

The Products:

425x330.aspx

original.aspx

From top left:

1. Warm up the skin with a subtle, plum colored blush; they work well with most skin tones. Cargo Suede Blush in Barbary Coast, $24; available at sephora.com.

2. For instant black eyeliner, just wet a small angle brush, and dip it into a black shadow. Urban Decay Deluxe Eye Shadow in Zero, $17; available at sephora.com.

3. Get voluminous lashes with a volume boosting mascara. Rimmel Volume Flash mascara; available in drugstores and mass retailers across the country.

4. NYX Lipgloss in Goddess of the Night, available at nyxcosmetics.com.

5. MAC Eye shadow in Nocturnelle and Crème de Violet, $14 each; available at maccosmetics.com.

6. Get natural-looking, non-sticky lips with a moisture rich lip gloss in a neutral hue. Stila Lip Shine in Rosey Shine, $17; available at sephora.com.

Style Scene : Beyonce - Get Her Sultry Makeup Look!

This one I like, that blush is a surprising choice. Kinda light? Still looks nice with the overall look, I think.

She looks pretty, the pic was prob taken mid-smile cause she looks funny.... I love her music so much.

She looks pretty, because it's Beyonce
smile.gif

But I don't like that kind of make-up, especially purple shadows...

Latest posts

Back